• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Vendor Reviews - (incl. Moments Like This)

Town & Country Club, St. Paul, MN - A
They did an incredible job. We were well taken care of. Both the ceremony and reception space looked incredible. They were incredibly accomodating. The food is amazing!

8 Foot 4 Band - A
The band was phenomenal. They do a great job of playing music that gets people to dance. Our dance floor was immediately packed. I received a ton of compliments on the band. They are energetic and sound awesome.

Sarah Pollio Photography - So far an B+/A-
I haven't seen any of the pics yet, but Sarah was really fun to work with and really worked on capturing fun shots. However, I wish we would have gotten a few more shots with the bridal party. I feel like all of the pics were focused on DH and I, which is who the day is about but I would have liked a few more different things. I guess I will have to wait to see what I get back.

Louise Kegley - A
The dresses turned out great. They fit well and was priced great!

Jungle Red Salon - Make - Up A; Hair B-
My make up looked awesome! I loved it! I knew it was going to be a windy day and expressed this, but my hair was not done to withstand the wind. Half of it blew out before we were able to take any pics. Luckily I have awesome BM's and PA that were able to put it back together. They style looked great when I left the salon.

Bandana Square Best Western - D
They were a headache to deal with. They couldn't manage to put people in our room block even though they said our name when they would call and they would get a reservation it just wasn't in the block. We had guests be told our room block didn't exist. They said and their website says they have a free shuttle within a 5 mile radius that could transport our guests. They refused to transport our guests because of the state fair. Our guests were paying for rooms too. Therefore we had a guest that had to pay for a taxi to our wedding. Disappointing.

Moments Like This/ Monica Delaney - Big Ole F -
I haven't heard from Monica since May. She never called to cancel. She didn't show up. We have received no money from her. I really hope that no one else books with her. Since we hadn't heard from her I was not expecting her to show up, so I wasn't suprised when she didn't.

As far as for flowers and cake we had a friend do flowers and my mom and I  (along with help from a number of friends) made all the desserts.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards