Ohio-Columbus

whos your videographer?

I need to find one but i have no idea where to start.  Who have you guys booked for this?

Re: whos your videographer?

• edited December 2011
    Check with your photographer. They usually over videography or can recommend someone.

We did not have one, we just had H Aunt do it and they edited it and everything. Looks just like a pro did it.
  • R&M 2008R&M 2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Prodigy Video was awesome!!!  They use all HD cameras. Their quality is right up there with all of the best, but for a fraction of the price. Make sure to get the music video add-on, it's worth every penny!  Nathan is the owner and is great at communication and fast turnaround time. I'd definitely check them out!  We shopped around and this was by far the most "bang for our buck" in my opinion.
    Good luck!
  • osumegsosumegs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Blue Skies...I think it's a little on the higher end, but video was something really important to my parents so we went for it (they didn't have a video of their wedding). I would definitely recommend meeting with Julie to see some of their work. 
  • KellyRVTKellyRVT member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are considering TooWise as they are very much within our budget. I would love to know if anyone else has used them.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards