Missouri-Kansas City

Boudoir Pics

Idk if this is allowed, but I'm just letting you all know that the makeup/hair artist for my wedding, CaraSue Hall, is partnering with a photographer to do a boudoir/pin-up girl photoshoot marathon next Friday and Saturday. If anyone was interested in doing some pictures, the info is here.

There are a couple more slots open, apparently, and if you sign up I can get $25 credit towards purchasing my photos. Just let them know that Christina referred you.

PS - I'm not a vendor, as you can tell from my profile/how much I post. Just sending you all to an awesome opportunity!! I'm doing the pics for a wedding present to my FI, but the girls on the main board I post to have used them for anniversary and valentine's day presents!

Chrissy & David -- 10/10/10

This is my "OMG-Don't-Drop-Me" face

Planning Bio

Re: Boudoir Pics

• edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info!  Wish I had more notice to prepare...  When is the next one?
  • prideeinpynkprideeinpynk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll ask and let you know! :) I know, it wasn't really enough time for me either; I'm on a no-salt, no-soda, TONS of water diet for this week but that's all that I could really do. :(

Planning Bio

• prideeinpynkprideeinpynk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Apparently, they are going to do another one in March. If you're interested, I would get in touch with Aaron or CaraSue (their info is on that link) and let them know you want to get info about when the next one will be. Please still let them know I sent you if you decide to do it (which you should!! mine were last night and so much fun!!).

Planning Bio

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards