Ohio-Columbus

Hair Advice--

I am new to the Columbus area (and recently engaged!!) and am looking for a salon to get my hair cut. I live around the Polaris/northern Worthington area and do not want to just stop in and try some place out. I would appreciate any recommendations that people might have!

Re: Hair Advice--

• edited December 2011
    Kenneths Hair Salon there is one near Polaris mall, I see Megan there and looove her
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Stackeye210Stackeye210 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you see Kassy at Saturday's on Polaris, it'll be like getting a high end quality hair cut or color at a discounted price.  She's awesome! 
  • edited December 2011
    I would have to second Kenneth's at Polaris or J. Bentley in Powell (not too far). Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Lennonheads in Worthington! Its on High St. just south of old Worthington. Its an Aveda salon. I've been going there for almost two years - always a great experience! My old stylist, Dana, recently moved to Chicago, but I liked the new stylist I had on my last visit as well. Her name is Ashlyn. I have also used Vince a couple times, and he's great, too!
    kissing

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP: 10/26/11 EDD: 6/28/12

• BCsGalBCsGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     I second Lennonheads!  The stylist I use is Erin, and my FMIL's stylist is Ashlyn.  There is also a location of Lennonheads at Polaris, in the mall, but I have never been there. 
    Christina & Brandon - August 7, 2010 Anniversary
    My Planning Bio | My Married Bio | FOR SALE!
  • awojtkunawojtkun member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much girls! I really appreciate all the help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards