April 2013 Weddings

Details and JOP meetings CHECK

FI and I had a busy weekend! Not to mention a busy wedding planning weekend!

Yesterday we met with our venue for our details meeting. It got me soooo excited and everything is slowly falling into place. We went over every detail from the ceremony to the reception, and finalized our menu which we get to taste again in January at the tasting event they put on. After that we have our final meeting before our rehersal on April 4.

We also met with our JOP, and discussed seremony options. She will be emailing us some things to add in for our memorial candle etc.

How exciting! How was everyones weekend?
148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
RSVP Deadline: March 8
Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Details and JOP meetings CHECK

• Yay!  Mine was pretty mellow, which was appreciated since it's going to be nonstop until I get back from the holidays.

I got a legitimate calligraphy pen to start practicing with instead of the markers that come in the set.  Yay!  I had to giggle when the girl at Michael's didn't know what calligraphy was, though.  Poor thing, the giggle was more at myself for being shocked that she had no clue because I mean, who doesn't know what calligraphy is, right??  haha yea...right! :-)

Other than that, I got my place organized a bit and got rid of a few huge boxes that have arrived since I started my business and ordered Christmas presents.  Ahhhhh, clean apartment :-D
  • Good job, Christine!

My weekend was alright. I got to catch up with some cheer moms on Friday. Saturday I packed a few boxes and brought them to our house. And Sunday was pretty low key. Nothing exciting.

I feel like we still have so much to do for this wedding. It is coming up way too fast!

• Weekend was good! We finally bought our wedding bands. All that's left now is ordering a cake, but I'm using Safeway- so that shouldn't be a problem.

NWR- Finally saw Dark Knight Rises - that was sooo good! And had a date night of dinner and looking at Christmas lights, and then church and dinner with my mom. :) I'm so not ready to be back at work...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards