April 2013 Weddings
Options

Got my sister's MOH dress :)

Finally!!  We ended up getting her a cute dress at Macy's.  It's perfect and she can wear it again to a dance at the end of the year or homecoming next year!  I am glad that is out of the way!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
110 Invited! image | 65 Have their dancing shoes ready! image | 35 Don't wanna dance. image | 10 Must still be looking for their dancing shoes! image
RSVP Deadline: February 28th

Re: Got my sister's MOH dress :)

• Options
    Nice! My mom finally decided on her dress, so I'm glad that is done as well. I tell you- once the wedding is over.. I don't know what I'm going to do when I have no more checks to get done. I guess checks for finances and eventually baby? lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yep Orange!  I have already worked out our after the wedding savings plan, so I will make sure we keep up with that, and hopefully a baby soon.  I don't have a lot of checks right now - but I will have a bunch in the next few weeks.  I can't wait to have everything done!  It will be really weird though to not be planning something in seven weeks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    110 Invited! image | 65 Have their dancing shoes ready! image | 35 Don't wanna dance. image | 10 Must still be looking for their dancing shoes! image
    RSVP Deadline: February 28th
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards