Ohio-Columbus

Do you need a candy buffet set-up or navy blue table linens?

Hey girls!

Originally I was going to do a candy buffet. I have bought the set-up from a previous knottie about a year ago and have no room for it at our reception. I was planning on putting it on a for sale page after the wedding, but thought since it was wedding season, someone might want it and benefit from it now!

I have about 10-12 different vases, and also have some thick styrofoam squares (she used these under the tablecloth-to set the vases at different heights--pretty clever!) that I would sell for the same price as she sold to me. They are still in the boxes she put them in so I currently don't have a picture, but could set them up and take a pic if anyone is interested.

I am also going to be selling navy blue polyester table linens. I just bought them from tableclothfactory.com for my wedding in two weeks, and want to sell those as well... I am thinking somewhere in the area of half the price I paid for them.

If you're intersted, feel free to PM me or email me at Kyleandheather2010@hotmail.com  :)
imageAnniversary BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker

Re: Do you need a candy buffet set-up or navy blue table linens?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards