April 2013 Weddings
Options

Grrr! Today has not been a good day and it's only 230pm!

I took today off, so I could have a long weekend to get some wedding stuff done that I'd been putting off.

First I had to start out the day with a dental cleaning, which is never fun.

Then I went to pick up my bridal shower dress from an alterations place and they sewed the zipper on crooked but brushed me off and said, "no one will ever see it, it's under the arm" and didn't want to fix it but *I* will see it, and I didn't pay them for shoddy work ... I bad mouthed them in reviews all over the internet.

Finally, the icing on the cake, was trying to drive out of the home improvement store parking lot in FI's gigantic SUV (he took my car to work this morning) and people honking and swerving around me in their impatient rush to get out of the parking lot faster than me. I wasn't driving incorrectly, just cautiously, since this thing is a giant and I'm not the best at manuvering it. I had to pull back into my parking space twice since people kept speeding down the lanes, then someone behind me in the turning lane out of the parking lot literally just swerved around me since they thought I wasn't going fast enough on the turn.

I think I need a drink.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

April 2013 March Siggy - Bridesmaid Dress

Re: Grrr! Today has not been a good day and it's only 230pm!

• Options
    Ugh.   I have An hour and 15 minutes left of work and time is going by so slow!  I stopped working  a long time ago.  I wish I could just leave.  I would gladly take the ding on my paycheck to be able to get out of here!  And after work, I will have a drink.  Likely 3 drinks :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    110 Invited! image | 65 Have their dancing shoes ready! image | 35 Don't wanna dance. image | 10 Must still be looking for their dancing shoes! image
    RSVP Deadline: February 28th
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards