Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Need Hair & Makeup Suggestions in BR for this weekend?

I am in a wedding this Saturday night at the Shaw Center...if anyone has any suggestions as to a place I may be able to go to get my hair and makeup done Saturday afternoon I would really appreciate it! I am coming in from New Orleans so I am not the most familiar with BR. We are staying at the Best Western Richmond Suites, I think off of Corporate maybe? 

This is super last minute I know but any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Need Hair & Makeup Suggestions in BR for this weekend?

• Tann373Tann373 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YOU CAN GO TO THE MAC STORE IN THE MALL OF LOUISIANA AND GET YOUR MAKEUP DONE. THE WAY THEY DO IS YOU BUY SOMETHING FOR AT LEAST $50 AND THEY MAKE UP YOUR FACE FOR FREE. I THINK THEY MAY ALSO HAVE A BEAUTY SALON IN THE MALL TOO. 
    HOPE THIS HELPS
  • kfurnikfurni member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend Megan does makeup and will even travel to you.  She's awesome!  You can check her out at http://www.melizabethmakeup.com/ or on facebook, just search Megan Elizabeth makeup.  I also get my hair done at Genesis Salon by stylist Jamie, you can probably still get an appt with her for Saturday.
  • edited December 2011
    I would go to Paris Parker at Perkins Rowe for makeup. Bobby is an awesome makeup artist.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards