Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Place for Wedding Portraits

Hi!I'm looking for a place for my wedding portraits. I'm having them done the first week of October. I'm looking for a place where I would have a nice place to change into my dress as well as being a beautiful backdrop. I'm looking for something in New Orleans or within 15 minutes of. If you know of anything would you let me know. I also need to know prices. I understand that some places charge.Thanks!Carrie

Re: Place for Wedding Portraits

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i typically see everyone recommend the Botanical Gardens www.neworleanscitypark.com
  • Options
    Carrie137Carrie137 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I had my engagement pictures taken there so I was thinking of doing something different this time around.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I run @ Audubon and I see a lot of brides there.. I was actually thinking the other day that I think I want mine there. I'm taking my engagment pictures downtown. Maybe that could be fun! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My bridal portraits were taken at Longue Vue House and Gardens.  I had a place to change.  The pictures came out beautifully.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    When we did our post session/trash the dress pictures, hubs and I got a hotel room at Harrah's to change in and took the portraits at Piazza D'Italia. The backdrop, especially the fountains and the clock, is amazing.
    image Who dat, baby! SUPERBOWL XLIV CHAMPS! Saints 31, Colts 14 ttc #1 married 07.07.07 / ttc 09.2009
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards