Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Erin Steen and Christina O'Malley Florists

I'm on a tight budget for flowers, and I'm looking for someone who works out of their home and can offer better prices. I've seen both Erin Steen and Christina O'Malley mentioned in other posts - Does anyone have their contact information? Any other suggestions would be great too! Thanks!

Re: Erin Steen and Christina O'Malley Florists

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Meade Wenzel and she is very affordable, and such a wonderful person to work with!!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    becker.amandabecker.amanda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Erin Steen - she is super responsive and so easy to work with. Her contact info is: (h) 504-656-2007(c) 985-969-4516esteen123@yahoo.com  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Christina O' Malley does decent work...it was beautiful. The only problem(s) I had with her is she put my heirloom rosary in ANOTHER bride's bouquet (after two weeks of hassling her, we got it back) and she put the wrong flowers in my BM's bouquets. :(
  • Options
    skatoryskatory member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm out of town so I've never meet Cristina but she's been very patient with my....well I've just been a mess but she's helped me in many areas involving my wedding plans. Way cool! And priced my flowers way below my budget.
  • Options
    AnneMargaretAnneMargaret member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Could ya'll give me Christina's contact info?  Thanks!
  • Options
    skatoryskatory member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    christinaomalley at cox dot net I have her number too but not with me. Let me know if you need it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Would you mind posting Christina O'Malley's phone number? She has not returned my email.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards