Louisiana-New Orleans

Couldn't be more pleased with photos from Elizabeth Dondis

She did a wonderful job shooting our wedding, from the formal shots to the fun ones and dozens of beautiful little moments that I would've missed completely if I hadn't seen the photographs. For the quality of the work, the price is a great bargain. Seriously, I can't recommend her enough.

Re: Couldn't be more pleased with photos from Elizabeth Dondis

• edited December 2011
    I smell a vendor....reported.
  • edited December 2011
    Why do you smell a vendor, bcnoelle?  Are YOU a jealous vendor?  Us brides post good reviews all the time.  How is this post any different?  
  • edited December 2011
    My personal opinion on this is that its a vendor rave.
  • LaurenlukeLaurenluke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think this is a vendor as well!! Most brides post their pics or tell you where you can go see them when they do a post like this.
  • edited December 2011
    mmonk2- It would be nice to see some photos if this is a real posting. Especially because Elizabeth Dondis already seemed to put on a fake review last week. Gracieluvstoby- Jealous vendors usually don't share their wedding bios. I actually like sharing advice and ideas with other brides. I would love to hear about your wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    this is totally a vendor...there were multiple posts raving this same person on this board as well as the Baton Rouge board a week or so ago. GO AWAY!
  • edited December 2011
    I am not a vendor.  I chose not to put up a bio due to problems a friend had on this site a while back and didn't want my personal info available to strangers. 
  • edited December 2011
    Can you share anything about your wedding with us? 
  • edited December 2011
    I looked at Elizabeth Dondis' website and I can't connect mmonk2 with it. If its been reported and Knot Annie has not taken it down then we should all move on. If I could make a clear connection that mmonk was a vendor then I would have taken it down. There is no reason to continue on this path and to be snarky to each other.Lets move on please.
  • edited December 2011
    i agree as well about moving on. But please keep this on your radar, as it is the 2nd fishy post in the past week or so about this photographer from people that have never ever posted on the knot before.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards