Louisiana-New Orleans

Small Wedding

Hi Everyone!I'm wanting to have a small intimate wedding.  Any suggestions on venues to have the ceremony and the reception?  Any help would be great, Thanks!!

Re: Small Wedding

• edited December 2011
    hi there, I don't have any suggestions for your question, however I would recommend you delete your username and make up a new one that does not have your email address in it. You will get a ton of spam with your email set as your username!
  • edited December 2011
    Small and intimate might mean different things. Please let us know about how many guests you will have.
  • meganfauermeganfauer member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HOw small?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I loved the Mason Dupry when we looked at the venue. They had a beautiful courtyard for the ceremony and the reception. It was a bit too small for our 150 guests. Also, the girl we met with seemed very nice. Another suggestion is House of Broel uptown.
  • becker.amandabecker.amanda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    City Park has the Parkview Terrace that holds 125 or so. Also, Montegut House or St. Louis Hotel might be good options in the French Quarter...sort of depends on how small but some of the boutique hotels in the Qtr would be nice.
  • edited December 2011
    We are having a small ceremony/reception (40 or so people) at the St. Louis hotel...I would second the opinion of any of the courtyards at the smaller boutique Quarter hotels (Maison Dupuy, etc). One place that caters to a VERY intimate wedding (20 or less people) is the Hotel Provincial. They have a very pretty courtyard with a beautiful fountain. The people there are very nice, and seem like they would be great to work with. Good luck!
    ~Sarah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• edited December 2011
    I got married at Vintage Court in Covington (which isn't New Orleans of course). Their minimum was 50 people.
  • Aston MartinAston Martin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We're going to be in the same boat. I was tossing around the idea of a penthouse wedding. But i'm all across the board at the moment. So maybe my idea sux...lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards