Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Booked my Photographer Officially! Yay!!

So excited- thanks for all the referrals on the photographers!!  Finally booked Meg Baisden today (knew I wanted her forever, but finally made room in the budget)!  Everything is starting to come together!  If you get bored here is a link to her pic blog, hours of entertainment:  http://www.megphoto.com/blog/She is photographing a wedding on 12/12 in NOLA- and is doing our engagement pics the next day.  Didn't know if the 12/12 bride was on the Board!!  Would love to see your engagement pics!

Re: Booked my Photographer Officially! Yay!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i am still looking for a photographer and really like her photos. What is an average cost for her to come to new orleans?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!  She was one of those vendors that I booked trried to book the wedding around her availability.Her one-time fee includes all of her travel/lodging/expenses, from her home in Pensacola, an engagement session, 8 hours of coverage on your wedding day with TWO award winning photogs (her and her hubby- she follows the girls, he the boys), your pics photoshopped/airbrushed/color enhanced, and ALL of your pics released to you with the rights on a CD so you can print them off more economically...all for $5500.  I had some major sticker shock, but when I started pricing out others who were $3500 for just one person at the wedding (and no rights to my own pics, and had to add-on the engagement session for an extra price), I went for it. (OH!!  And they have a cheaper option I think for just one ohotog that day.)Also, she does quite a few weddings in NOLA and will fit your engagement session in on a weekend when they shoot in town, so you can have New Orleans engagement pics too- for no cost.The airbrushing/touch up/color enhancing isn't anything wacky or out there- but check out that link again (www.megphoto.com/blog) and select Client Corner and then Before and After on how good she can make you look!  Lol- Bless her heart if I have one of my typical stressed out, meltdown breakouts the day of the wedding!
  • Options
    MrsPharmGirlMrsPharmGirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on booking Meg and Charles!!! They are THE absolute best people in the world!! They shot our e-pics, rehearsal, wedding, post-wedding session, and most recently, our maternity pics AND did a small video for us. Check it out!! http://tinyurl.com/yj9f4wk They are awesome!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would love to see them!!  The link is taking me to an error- thank you for sharing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards