Ohio-Columbus
Options

Warning About The Pros

Hello Ladies,

There was a review of The Pros Photography on the Photography Board.  I don't think many people on here talk about The Pros wedding photography, but I know I have received many emails from them.

Here is the link: Review

Important aspects of what she said: no one contacted her until days before the wedding, her photos were blurry, mostly unusable, the photographer asked inappropriate questions about her sex life in front of her family. She contacted them, they offered her a meager refund, and several weeks later she still had not received the refund. She then got her loose photographs that were not cropped or anything.

Again, I have no real experience with them, I just thought I should relay the info since many of us are currently looking for photogs.

Re: Warning About The Pros

• Options
    kimcatbridekimcatbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Pros are not even located in Ohio. They are in Chicago, I think it is, and all they do is run ads in local areas and then sub contract out their clients to local photographers, DJs and video people. I know there are many wedding services that run similar types of operation. I would beware of any wedding vendor that only has an 800 number and doean't have an actual local office or studio.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That is why I was leery of them when I got the emails, but they seemed very inexpensive, so I know some people may take that over any insecurities about them not being in town. Just wanted to give those individuals a bit of a head up!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was looking into the PROS, they make it seem as if these are local photographers, Dj and videographers. I'm glad that you took the time to post this. Thanks.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards