Louisiana-New Orleans

Ceremony Only Videographer

Has anyone been able to locate a videographer that will do a simple point and shoot for the ceremony only?  Basically we only want an hour of video coverage, but we haven't been able to find someone that will provide video for that short of a period of time.

Thanks!!

Re: Ceremony Only Videographer

• Nope. We wanted the same thing and couldn't find anyone who would do it.
  • Try Bella Productions, they may be able to help you out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_ceremony-only-videographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:84Discussion:1d496942-b877-4719-b59b-75c10328f60cPost:7be2a785-980a-46ec-afe6-aab0cd4e8db2">Ceremony Only Videographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone been able to locate a videographer that will do a simple point and shoot for the ceremony only?  Basically we only want an hour of video coverage, but we haven't been able to find someone that will provide video for that short of a period of time. Thanks!!
    Posted by JenASurp[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Yes bella productions is amazing!!! also if you dont have a photo person try sarah mattix i am just obsessed with her work!</div>
  • tenadptenadp member
    First Comment
    Hey. I'm starting my own wedding video buisness. We are looking for clients in the lower budget range to get some great demo footage for our website. Please let me know if you're interested. We can do a cinematic style video, which most (if not all companies in New Orleans) do not do. We have very reasonable rates, and my partner and I have about 15 years experience working in television production.

If you're interested shoot me an email at peter@tenadp.com. We're real and NOLA local. 

• Casey, we have the same taste!  Bella Productions is doing my video and Sarah is doing my pictures : )
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards