Louisiana-New Orleans

non-pro pics!

hey everyone! i have a ton of non-pro pics posted on facebook, if anyone is interested in seeing them (especially for those who wanted to see some pics of the saint louis hotel, where we were married). there should be 3 albums, hopefully the links work!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2902638&id=2345164&l=b7f227dfa7
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2901864&id=2345164&l=4a81650124
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2903040&id=2345164&l=3bc6c163ac
~Sarah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: non-pro pics!

• edited December 2011
    Sarah- You looked gorgeous!!
  • edited December 2011
    I am having my reception at the St. Louis in May.  So great to see these pictures, they are really nice!  Typically, I've seen the buffet table around the fountain, where did you have yours?  How many people did you have in attendance?
  • edited December 2011
    We had our buffet set up in the room which is right off the courtyard, because I really wanted to get married by the fountain. It ended up being just the right amount of space for us...we had around 40 guests :)  It's a really pretty venue, everyone was really impressed with everything!
    ~Sarah

• hollybee92hollybee92 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sarah you looked gorgeous! Have you posted vendor reviews? The fountain looks great - I need your florist! Did the St. Louis do the ice sculpture as well? Were guests satisfied with the hotel room block?  
  • edited December 2011
    I haven't done my vendor reviews, I've been slacking! Hopefully this weekend....

My florist was Fat Cat Flowers- they did a really nice job with the floral on the fountain, although I had asked for candles on the fountain, and votives surrounding my cake, which they somehow forgot to do :(  I will elaborate later in my reviews!

The hotel did do the ice scupulture- I loved it, it was so pretty (and was also a martini ice luge!)! Our guests didn't have any complaints about the hotel rooms- I did make sure to give the coordinator a list of their names, so they could all be placed in the renovated section of the hotel- I guess half of the hotel is still not renovated. It seemed to work out perfectly!
    ~Sarah

• edited December 2011
    Hi Sarah!

If you don't mind me asking, how much did the St.. Louis charge for the ice sculpture? I'm getting married there on 12/3 and LOVE that idea! Thanks!

-Rachel
  • edited December 2011
    To be honest, I have no idea! My mom handled all the money aspects....I do know that we had a ton of extra money we had to spend in order to meet the minimum, so Rachel (our coordinator) suggested the martini bar with the ice scuplture...Sorry I couldn't be more helpful, but you should definitely look into it- it was so pretty, and everyone seemed to love it!
    ~Sarah

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards