Louisiana-New Orleans

has anyone viewed the st.mary's salon @ the bourbon orleans?

I am considering a rehearsal dinner at the Bourbon orleans and the room they are offering is the St.Mary's Salon. When i did my viewing i didn't see or just dont remember it. Anyone else see this room?

Re: has anyone viewed the st.mary's salon @ the bourbon orleans?

• Hi Brooke,
       Her name is Alyssa Mistretta. I usual contact her by email.
    alyssa.mistretta@bourbonorleans.com. Her direct phone # is 504-571-4605. I usually get her more when i call the hotel # and ask them to connect me to Alyssa. The hotel # is 504-523-2222. Good luck with you visit. I would email her for sure.

Hi Bezlu,
      Thanks so much for the info. If you have any photos that would be fabulous, but i think the info you gave me is great. I want a room that is cool enough that i don't have to decorate or create ambiance. It sounds like a meeting room with a little added flair, the addition of the french doors. IDK, trying to decide between it and Ralph and Kacoos. Thanks for the help. I think you are one of the most helpful brides on this board!!!
  • (blushing) Thanks, Alarche :-)  I Just try to give the kind of detail I'm looking for!

I agree with wanting a space that doesn't need additional decor.  We really wanted Acme Oyster's private room.  It's really spacious, comes with black linens and a counter set up for your own oyster shucker and grill area.  The room also has a nice-sized balcony and is iPod-ready for music, or even space enough for live music.  And the prices were super reasonable.  Unfortunately they weren't available for our date. 

We ended up going with the Chateau Bourbon hotel.  They have a cozy restaurant space they use for lunch and breakfast only, so it was available at dinner time, and we're getting the "backyard BBQ" buffet package to keep it casual and fun.  We might just add some checkered tablecloths but the space is pretty much good-to-go.  This was such an affordable option compared to most of the restaurant prices we were quoted, and their minimum was really doable since we have 35 guests.

Another affordable option was Tijagues.  I've heard good things about Ralph and Kacoos but never contacted them myself.

Your conclusion that the St. Mary's Salon would take a bit of effort to dress up is totally correct.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards