Louisiana-New Orleans

Fleur De Lis Center in Mandeville

Just wondering if anyone has either attended or had there wedding at the Fleur De Lis Center in Mandeville?  I was planning on having my wedding there next Spring.  I've been to the bridal show they had and the food was wonderful!  Did you opt for the house dj and how was he/she?  Did he/she keep the reception moving along?  Thanks in advance!

Re: Fleur De Lis Center in Mandeville

• edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding at the fleur de Lis and I thought it was beautiful. They also held the ceremony there, and I really liked it. My friend had a band "No Idea" and they were fabulous but a little too loud. The food was good, but not oerly plentiful, but what I remember of it, I liked it.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I haven't been there personally but a coworker of mine had her reception there last year and was very happy with it. I remember she specifically mentioned how attentive and on top of things the staff was. Sorry, that's all I got! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kirabeakirabea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married there in November. I'm having the ceremony there and the house DJ. My fiance and I have visited twice, and both times they have been very attentive and helpful. I haven't been to an actual wedding there, but someone I know has and said that it was a very nice event.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards