Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Alert Transportation/ Tea Room Transportation

Has anyone ever used Alert Transportation? They seem to be reasonably priced but I can't really find any reviews on them. I'm trying to get an 8 passanger limo for the bridesmaids and a 12 passanger SUV limo for the groomsmen (just for a transfer for both). All of the prices I've been quoted have been $400+.

Also....The ceremony and reception are at the Audubon Tea Room and I was trying to avoid having people drink and drive. Since we will be staying in the quarter and cabs are easier to come by I was thinking people could take a cab to the wedding. I was hoping to be able to provide transportation back to the quarter. I'm assuming since there will be approx. 275 guests that I'll have to charter a bus for 3 hours. Does anyone have any information or helpful tips in making this reservation?

Re: Alert Transportation/ Tea Room Transportation

• Options
    I've never heard of this one....so hopefully you'll get recs from some people....check BBB....KB used American Luxury and was very pleased
  • Options
    We used Alert for our wedding. They came highly recommended from the owner of our venue. They were on time for all pickups and very courteous. I wish I could tell you more, but my dad was the one that handled transportation.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards