Ohio-Columbus
Options

Kottie Night Out: October 2011 part 1- DONE-

Re: Kottie Night Out: October 2011 part 1- DONE-

• Options
    edited December 2011
    depends on the week for me, so I am down for whatever (hope I can come)!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Friday's or Saturday's are definitely best. But with Friday nights, it all depends on my work schedule. It is supposed to stay consistent, but next week it is all jacked up. And with Saturday's it depends on if OSU is home and we have an opportunity to go to the game.

But as long as I know in advance, I will definitely be there. And I hope more ladies can come this time around. The more the merrier!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_kottie-night-out-october-2011-part-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:a7fc77b0-830b-42d9-98d4-594b870be34ePost:8619c496-5f2d-4570-bed4-e7435bd0e35e">Re: Kottie Night Out: October 2011 part 1</a>:
    [QUOTE]Friday's or Saturday's are definitely best. But with Friday nights, it all depends on my work schedule. It is supposed to stay consistent, but next week it is all jacked up. <strong>And with Saturday's it depends on if OSU is home and we have an opportunity to go to the game.</strong> But as long as I know in advance, I will definitely be there. And I hope more ladies can come this time around. The more the merrier!
    Posted by MissySue20[/QUOTE]

<div>Amen!</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Unless its the late part of October, I'll be on my honeymoon :)
    image 210 Invited
    image 140 Are ready to party!
    image 32 Will be missing out!
    image 38 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I work everyother Saturday and Sunday night shift and on the opposite week I work Friday night. This weekend I am off. So hopefully it will work out in my favor
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Definitely be sure to get your votes in then!
  • Options
    csh96csh96 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!  I hope I can join in on the fun this time.
    image &nbsp ? image
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    jnkreagerjnkreager member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My vote is Friday because then we don't have to work around girls going to the OSU games, but I am generally free either day. Cool
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards