Louisiana-New Orleans

Hair & Makeup

Hey Ladies!

I'm looking for some recommendations for someone to come do hair & makeup for myself & my 9 bridesmaids at the Astor Crowne Plaza in September. Any recs? I'd love someone who does a great job & won't break the bank.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Hair & Makeup

• I'm using Ashley Melzer Sievert for makeup. She did a friends wedding I was in and we were all in love with our makeup! She has a website you can check out. She is very reasonably priced. For hair, I am using Salon Couvie located in Metairie. They will send a stylist to you and have amazing prices! I've seen some of there work and it looks really great! I can't wait to go for a trail run! : good luck!!
  • I am using Ginger Dickey for hair and Brittany Adams for makeup. They have done my make up and hair a couple of times and I loved it! They won't make you break the bank at all!

Let me know if you need their information. They book have facebook pages but no websites.
  • I used Cat Vo with AristoCat makeup.  She did an amazing job on my makeup!
  • I used Flawless Bride and LOVED them.  We all looked so good and we didn't have to give them much direction -- they just knew how to make us look awesome :)
  • I'm planning to hire Cat Vo with Aristocat too. All her brides are flawless.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards