Louisiana-New Orleans

Bridal Luncheon Ideas

Hi Girls -  we are OOTs planning our wedding in NOLA next March.  I have one weekend coming up to finalize a lot of details.  Any ideas on bridal luncheon locations??  I am at a loss so far..........  Thanks

Re: Bridal Luncheon Ideas

• dandywarholdandywarhol member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tea at Windsor Court!
    BFP #1 - Missed M/C, D&C 3.21.11

BFP #2 - Sylvie V. Q. born and died on 10.28.11 at 21w. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP #3 - Evie V. Q. Fetal demise @ 16w. DC 7.8.12
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    My blog My chart
  • edited December 2011
    If you can do the lunch on a Friday, go to Commander's Palace for $0.25 martinis. That's what I was hoping to do, but I had too many errands to run and my MOH (only attendant) didn't make it into the city until that evening.
  • meredithcheekmeredithcheek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are doing the jazz brunch at the court of two sisters.
  • ssoileaulsussoileaulsu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing lunch and a cooking demonstration at New Orleans School of Cooking.  I've never been before but I've heard it's a blast!
  • edited December 2011
    Palace Cafe and Ralph's on the Park are both great!
  • edited December 2011
    I'd go for Commander's Palace.  We went and it was a blast.
  • bmolson1bmolson1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just went through this as well.  Palace Cafe is tough because they have a room to seat about 12 and then the next size holds like 50.  It would be lovely if you're having a very small crowd.  My aunt is throwing mine and apparently I'm having closer to 30 people.  Raplh's on the Park would be great if you don't want to be in the French Quarter.  I'm doing mine at the Bourbon House.  Other options to try: Muriel's, Napoleon House, Cafe Adelaide, or Red Fish Grill.  I would have done Commander's, but my fiance is doing a groomsmen lunch there...he beat me to it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards