Ohio-Columbus

Where to shop for Bridesmaid dresses??

I am coming to Columbus on Friday to shop for Bridesmaid dresses. I am coming from the Buckeye Lake area, so I am hoping to stay on that side of the city, but I am not opposed to driving a little further for a great selection. Any suggestions on where to shop with the best selection and prices?

Re: Where to shop for Bridesmaid dresses??

• edited December 2011
    We got ours at Davids Bridal on Sawmill. Just make sure you make an appt ahead of time and try to avoid going on a Saturday bc it is the busiest. Your help will vary depending on the sales consultant you get, but I couldn't see my BM's paying $200 and more on a dress.
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Cincy Bridal and Formal near Cincinnati Ohio. I found that they had the best prices and biggest selection.

I also thought that Universe Brides near Coshocton, OH is a great choice for selection but they were about $20 more pricey.
  • edited December 2011
    We got ours at La Jeune Mariee in Worthington. Loved the experience- the girls were really on top of it and had fun with us. They were flexible with bringing in my girls at different times (but be sure to make an appointment) and kept up in communication with me on the status of the dresses. They had a lot of dresses to choose from, and carried the Watters & Watters/WTOO lines I wanted, for much cheaper than Alan Ray. I let my girls choose their silhouette but gave them some guidelines (floor length, same fabric, same colors, with sash or ability to add one), and LJM had almost all the style numbers that matched the criteria. The dresses came in on time, in the right sizes (none of the girls needed serious alterations if any), and in good condition. Highly recommend!
  • molls5678molls5678 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would also try Wendy's Bridal on Sawmill.  I went to several stores in Columbus and Cincinnati and ended up getting my dress and bridesmaids dresses there. I'd highly recommend Sue at Wendy's.  Once she saw what I liked and what styles looked good on me, she was able to quickly find other dresses for me to try in the store. 
  • Ungargirl16Ungargirl16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my bridesmaids dresses at Bella Laccio Bridal in Westerville (just outside I-270). Love love love Jen. She's making all of my bridesmaids hair pieces to match the dresses we chose (dessy.com style #6577). She had, by far, the best service of all the places we went last weekend. 

I'll post pictures once they're in!
    Stacey
  • edited December 2011

We ended up getting our bridesmaids dresses through JCrew.  Awesome prices, nice selection, and they're actually something that can be worn again.  They don't keep them in the stores, but My Maid of honor called ahead and they ordered the dresses for us to come in and try on.  I thought it was great service.  It was also awesome because my bridal party all live far away, a few even in MI, so once we picked the dress, everyone could go to their local JCrew, get measured, and order their dress.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards