Louisiana-New Orleans

Wedding Party Gifts

Hey y'all! I am trying to think of some good ideas for wedding party gifts. What are y'all doing? Anyone have any good ideas they are willing to share? 

My ideas so far:
BM: monogrammed towel wrap or robe
FG: pearl bracelet
RB:?
GM:?

I would love to do individual gifts and splurge on everyone, but I am still in school and funds are limited. Any ideas are appreciated! TIA!

Re: Wedding Party Gifts

• edited December 2011
    We are doing monogrammed handkerchiefs for the groomsman with a bottle of their favorite liquor.

The hankies are an inexpensive but nice keepsake while the liquor serves as a gift we think they will appreciate more.
  • edited December 2011
    I really like the monogrammed spa wrap idea!
    I love the ones from this site, and they have other really cute monogrammable items.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • nola*bridenola*bride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also doing the spa wraps for my bms and my fg. I'm geting them from Wedding Lagniappes. The gms are getting flasks. Moms are getting hankerchiefs. My rb is getting a tshirt (he would break anything else).
  • edited December 2011

I am doing robes that I orered from The Knot shop for my Brideamaids and readers. I was very pleased how they turned out, and they were very affordable.

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    For my groomsmen, the day of the wedding I am taking them over to Aidan Gil's for a hot towel shave and a drink. I am also getting them fleur de lis ties to wear with their tuxes that they will keep. 

• edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the suggestions! I have decided to go with monogrammed robes for the BMs and pearl bracelets for the FGs, plus a little bribe for walking down the aisle =). We are still stuck on the guys. The Aiden Gill idea is neat though!
  • edited December 2011
    My fiance' is giving his groomsmen laser engraved swiss army style knives.  he received one as a groomsmen gift years ago and uses it all the time.  it comes in handy when opening all the wedding gift boxes from UPS. LOL.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards