Louisiana-New Orleans

Ring Bearer Tuxedos

Hey Ladies,
 Does anyone know of any places to rent affordable tuxedos for ring bearers? Sizes 3t and 4t? I refuse to pay the same almost $200 that the groomsmen are paying for small kids!

Thanks Ladies!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Ring Bearer Tuxedos

• You should buy one online. I have one but it's size 18 months that my son wore in my sister's wedding in September.  can't remember the site, but I know there were several sites and they were  $50 or so.
  • Is it really that much?  Tuxes only cost $130 for my groomsmen at John's Tuxedos.
  • Yes, but it is to buy.....I assume your $130 is to rent...

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_ring-bearer-tuxedos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:84Discussion:8b91753a-9e6e-4462-baec-2e19ccfc43eePost:24e4d3ad-906a-4cfb-8666-82817bfc6489">Re: Ring Bearer Tuxedos</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is it really that much?  Tuxes only cost $130 for my groomsmen at John's Tuxedos.
    Posted by louisianablue[/QUOTE]
  • Oops!  I thought you were asking me if buying a ring bearer tux was really that much...

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_ring-bearer-tuxedos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:84Discussion:8b91753a-9e6e-4462-baec-2e19ccfc43eePost:ae51e6f4-798d-4a3f-9a80-74ba7ed813a7">Re: Ring Bearer Tuxedos</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes, but it is to buy.....I assume your $130 is to rent... In Response to Re: Ring Bearer Tuxedos :
    Posted by Brooke4377[/QUOTE]
  • I think I'm going to skip the tux for my ring bearer, especially becasue we're doing brown tuxedos from MW and they don't have that tux in the RB size. We're probably just going to get him some brown dress pants and a little tie or bowtie in our colors.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Visit NewOrleans.Weddings.com

Nov '12 September Siggy - Bridesmaids!
    bridesmaids-2
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I saw someone post recently about finding much cheaper ones to buy at Ross. I haven't looked myself yet, but I will be looking into it closer to time.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards