Louisiana-New Orleans

Need sugestions

Hi Ladies.

Quick background, I just moved back to Baton rouge from California. I've been gone for 4 years.

Just got engaged a month ago. I've decided on a very small wedding, about 20 guests in New Orleans. What i need is a small outdoor venue for the wedding - I'm picturing a beautiful garden court yard in a hotel, or a little gazebo, something like that.

for the reception, nice restaurant with a party room, or maybe a catering venue. Also, my budget is about $1000 for the wedding and reception (total about $2000 for everything) 

Since we dont live in New orleans, i need a few suggestions so we have some good starting points.
He calls me his little one. :)

Photobucket

Re: Need sugestions

• edited December 2011
    Madame John's Legacy,  Benchi House, Gallier Hall, Longue Vue House and Garden,  Hampton Inn and Suites Convention Center (amazing interior),  Women's Opera Guild House on Prytania, St Louis Hotel,  Arnauds, Ralph's on the Park, Commander's Palace,  Board of Trade, Cafe Amelia on Royal Street

www.mromag1.weebly.com
  • edited December 2011
    Have you looked into Brousards? They have a very pretty courtyard that you could do the ceremony in and then the reception at the same location. They may cut you a break on rental fees if doing both.

Another thoguht is Jackson Square. It rents out at 500 dollars I think. If only 20 people could possibly save on chairs etc. Then you could have your pick of fantastic restuarants that are just blocks away. You may even be able to do a second line!
  • edited December 2011
    Museum of Pharmacy!!
  • edited December 2011
    These are very nice...but seem pretty pricey. We are trying to keep this pretty inexpensive. We are paying for the wedding ourselves, and looking for some low cost ideas...
    He calls me his little one. :)

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards