Louisiana-New Orleans

Ugh. Rehearsal dinner venue has been bought out.

We are having a small wedding and therefore a small rehearsal dinner (19 pp).  We were planning on having the RD at Red Fish Grill.  We called today to make the reservation only to find out the restaurant has been bought out for our RD date. 

Ugh.  It isn't the end of the world but it does mean more searching for venues.
BFP #1 - Missed M/C, D&C 3.21.11

BFP #2 - Sylvie V. Q. born and died on 10.28.11 at 21w. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP #3 - Evie V. Q. Fetal demise @ 16w. DC 7.8.12
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
My blog My chart

Re: Ugh. Rehearsal dinner venue has been bought out.

• meredithcheekmeredithcheek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try bourbon house right across the street.  they have private rooms upstairs that could fit 19 people and their minimums seem reasonable.
  • edited December 2011
    I agree!! bourbon house is sooo nice!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    You might try the Palace Cafe.  It is nearby and also owned by the Brennen family.  We also love Mr. B's Bistro.  One good thing about New Orleans, you won't find a shortage of great places to eat!
  • hollybee92hollybee92 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oceana Grill has GORGEOUS up stairs rooms to choose from and really reasonable prices. great food too! Right off of Bourbon and Conti, towards the river. I am SO greatful someone on this board suggessted them. They have a courtyard, balconies, delicious food, and the rooms are very New Orleans. I could not have dreamed of a better place.
  • dandywarholdandywarhol member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions, everyone.  I'll be sure to check them out! :) 
    BFP #1 - Missed M/C, D&C 3.21.11

BFP #2 - Sylvie V. Q. born and died on 10.28.11 at 21w. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP #3 - Evie V. Q. Fetal demise @ 16w. DC 7.8.12
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    My blog My chart
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards