Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Hair and makeup

I need help finding reasonable priced hair and makeup. Anyone know of any people I could use?

Wedding Countdown Ticker 220 Invited image
195 Ready to rock image
12 Party Poopers image
13 Needs to decide fast image RSVP Deadline: Past Due

Re: Hair and makeup

• Options
    MMW10MMW10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Glamour to Go. The owner, Michelle, is based in Belle Chasse, but she goes all over the area. Her prices were really good, and she uses department store products, including BareMinerals. My hair and makeup trial was so fun! Also, if you pay for 5 girls, your mom gets her hair and makeup free.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Could you provide the website for Glamour to Go?  I'd like to see their pricing.  thanks :)
  • Options
    MMW10MMW10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The website is http://glamourtogomw.com (it looks a little outdated and doesn't at all match Michelle's personality!!) Near the bottom of the page, there's a link to a slideshow of before/after pictures.
    You can also email the owner, Michelle Wilcox, at glamtogo@aol.com. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    zoopsiedaisyzoopsiedaisy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Just Face It, LLC.  Jessica is very sweet and from what I've been told, you wake up the next morning looking like you did right after you got your make up done!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jessica is doing my makeup and hair and I am really excited. My trial went great. She is very sweet and organized. No problems thus far.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards