Ohio-Columbus

jessing center

Hello!  Has anyone had their reception at the Jessing Center?  I am considering that for our reception site next April.  It's been newly painted and the catering manager seemed so nice and knowledgeable.  The grounds are also so gorgeous!  I just wanted to hear from someone else who had their wedding there and was happy with the finished product!

Re: jessing center

• edited December 2011
    While I did not have my reception there, we were strongly considering it. I thought it was beautiful (didn't know they were in the process of remodeling) and the staff was very nice and knowledgeable.

I believe if you look through some of the vendor reviews the other ladies have posted one of the girls on here had their reception there so you could take a look & see what she wrote.
  • jadedpantherjadedpanther member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having my reception there next month. It's beautiful and you have the venue for the entire day. Also, if there isn't a reception there the day before, you can set up early. Also, you bring in your own drinks, so you can save a lot on alcohol/pop. Let me know if you have any specific questions : )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards