Louisiana-New Orleans

Wedding Coordinator Recommendations/advice LuLu Weddings

Has anyone used LuLu or currently working with her. How are things going? Are you staying on budget?

Re: Wedding Coordinator Recommendations/advice LuLu Weddings

• edited August 2012
    Yes, I am currently working with her on my wedding set for Oct 2012. Things are going great! She's really easy to talk to and easy to work with. I am definitely staying on budget with her help!

For example, I am really crazy about pink peonies ( who doesn't love pink fluffy flowers that remind you of cotton candy?). Peonies ARE NOT in season for my Oct wedding (thus if found...expensive) So, Miss Lu contacted several florists and got ideas (and prices) on how I could still have that "pink and fluffy" look to my bouquet for less.

Another example of how she helped me stay on budget but still got my "vision" was with my decor. I didn't have a "theme" for my wedding per se but I knew I had a vibe I wanted to create. I wanted an Old South (think Gone with the Wind glamour) vibe for my table decor. I was looking for beautiful glass/crystal candelabras and mercury glass candle holders. Yikes! Stuff like this can get expensive! Lu was able to get these items at a reasonable rental price point for my reception.

My fiance (who by the way was at first "Sure honey whatever you say" in the beginning but NOW is Mr. " Well, I would like to add my input....") has been very HAPPY with where we are at in our budget process. He feels very grateful that Miss Lu is helping us.
    Anywho, I hope this helps! She's really great and very down to earth. I think you'll really like her. Let me know if you have any other questions. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Love her!  I got the full planning package and she has already saved us more than we paid her.  She helped me to save money on my dress.  I gave her my credit card and she planned the rehearsal dinner.  She has also saved us money on our honeymoon and planned it way better than I ever could =).  So excited to finally meet her in person next week and finalize our venue!
  • She has been amazing! I can't say enough great things about Lu! One example, I gave her my flower and decor budget and she created something fabulous in my budget with my florist. I was originally not going to hire a planner, but she has taken such a weight off my shoulders and is so detail oriented and professional, i could not have made a better decision to choose her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards