Giveaways

Step into Spring - Day 5

Re: Step into Spring - Day 5

• July, we wanted something in the summer and our date was the last day available for our venue this summer!
  • We are getting married in June.  We fell in love with a historic mansion and they did not have any dates available in May (our first choice).  Rather than change the venue, we changed the date.
  • We are getting married in June.  FI and I both work in the same industry and there is an industry wide "shutdown" (forced time off) every year at the end of June/beginning of July so it worked perfectly for us to take our honeymoon that week.
  • I'm getting married in April (22 days from now!) because I love the idea of seeing flowers bloom and the weather being a little warmer on my wedding day. <3
  • We're getting married in June because I'll graduate pharmacy school at the beginning of May and that'll give us a month to get final things together before the big day!!

In Response to Step into Spring - Day 5:
    Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win! />What month are you getting married (bonus if it's a spring month!) and why? “Milla”  (Retail Value $449) Stylish wedge covered in sparkling Austrian crystals!   Click here   for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
  • edited March 2013
    I am getting married this July!!! July 27th!!

Here is New England you can have bad weather all year long...so I picked the hottest month of the year!! Hoping for no rain!
  • We are tying the knot at our nautical wedding in October. October has always been my favorite time of year, and my fiance loves the colors and weather of fall. We picked a date during our favorite football team's bye-week and the date was set! 

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm getting married in September so that I can use fall colors. I love the oranges and reds and browns. I figured the weather would still be nice for the outdoor ceremony too here in California.
  • I'm getting married in June because its the month we got engaged. We wanted to keep our engagement date and wedding date as close as possible. 
  • We are getting married in May because we didn't want to get married when it was too hot or too cold. Also, we love spring time and the colors. :)

• August 2013! I didn't want a tv at my reception with a Notre Dame football or UK basketball game on :
  • We're getting married in July! It's the perfect weather for a beautiful wedding on the sound! 
  • Getting married in June! Summertime because that is when we graduate from the Air Force Academy and it is between both of our birthdays! Laughing
  • we are getting married in May in order to honor my grandpa on the day he died :) so i can remember a happy time on that day. 
  • October... I live in Connecticut and I am getting married on the banks of the Connecticut River outisde with the fall foliage behind me Kiss Im in love with my wedding already xoxo
  • october 2013!  gives us just enough time to plan without having to wait another year and fall colors are my favorite :)
  • I am getting married in September in Milwaukee, WI! I can't wait :)

n Response to Step into Spring - Day 5:
    Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win! />What month are you getting married (bonus if it's a spring month!) and why? “Milla”  (Retail Value $449) Stylish wedge covered in sparkling Austrian crystals!   Click here   for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
  • We are getting married in October in Oldsmar FL! We picked October for a few reasons! I am a photographer for weddings and I had to pick a month that I had no wedding booked yet as of last year! Which was October. Also, our ceremony is outside && October is definately a beautiful time of year in Florida. Done with hurricanes, summer storms but it's not cold! :)
  • In Response to Step into Spring - Day 5:
    We're getting married May of 2014 because that's when my fiance graduates from college! (and spring weddings are beautiful!)

• October fall in Seattle is AMAZING!!
  • We're getting married in May, in New York City.  It's where I'm from and where I met my future husband.  We chose Spring because it's our favorite time of year; the flowers, the weather, everyone is happy- it's such a magical time!  Also, our venue overlooks the entire cityscape- nothing like a spring sunset in NYC!
  • I am getting married in October 2014. I love fall and so does my fianc! My parents also married in October : Just a special time of year!
  • August! I would have loved to marry my best friend in June, but our date in August was the only Saturday our dream venue, Minneapolis' Nicollet Island Pavilion, was available! Man of my dreams + dream venue + dream dress ... All that's missing from the equation are those Milla dream shoes! :)
  • August 3 is the Big day! We're having lots of family coming from out of town and most have children. During that week classes have not yet started, so our family will be able to make it to the wedding! 3
  • We are getting married in August for a couple of reasons, the first of which, I will have a nice little break from law school!  Secondy, Michigan is awesome in the summer, and August seems to be the most predictable for beautifully sunny days!
  • September. Month we met almost 11 years ago :
  • We are getting married in June because that's the month when he proposed a year ago under a beautiful sunset in Cozumel. Chose that month because it was a very special moment that we'll never forget and wanted to have everything fall together :
  • May! It's after I graduate from college and the FH will be home from deployment!
  • We're getting Married in July , we had to change date because it was easier for out of town family to come and be part of the wedding :
  • In Response to Step into Spring - Day 5:
    June because it's the best time of year in Colorado and all the wildflowers are in bloom. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards