• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Giveaways

Step into Spring - Day 5

Re: Step into Spring - Day 5

• September! Hoping for beautiful weather in DC for the outdoor wedding. Plus, it's my birthday month :
  • August 2013! Mainly because my fianc is a Marine deployed overseas right now and will be returning this summer. Can't wait to see him after 7 months, AND marry him!!
  • We're getting Married in July , we had to change date because it was easier for out of town family to come and be part of the wedding :
  • July! perfect time for us since my fiancee is a teacher :)
  • I'm getting married in Oct because the weather is perfect in Alabama and also because we got engaged on Christmas Eve and we didn't want to wait over a year :)
  • June the 8th...before summer!
  • We are getting married in May.  Not to hot not too cold and all the pretty spring wildflowers will be blooming!  :)

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_giveaways_step-into-spring-day-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:8485d59d-535d-4b0b-8e6a-5c644c8b848eDiscussion:1a455d3d-ada3-40de-96cd-77b3f5d0981aPost:cb8b9c74-f8f3-4e57-a8d1-8fcb2cff0204">Step into Spring - Day 5</a>:
    [QUOTE]Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win! />What month are you getting married (bonus if it's a spring month!) and why? “Milla”  (Retail Value $449) Stylish wedge covered in sparkling Austrian crystals!   Click here   for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer[/QUOTE]
  • We are getting married in November because that is when the venue that we wanted was available. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am getting married in April. We're getting married on our 3 and a half year anniversary.. :)
  • I'll be getting married in October of this year! Not a spring month, but fall colors are just so pretty!
  • It was supposed to be May but is now October due to an unexpected hospitalization for my fiancee and a hip replacement for my bridesmaid.  October is so pretty though it doesn't matter!
  • October!! Here in Texas it's the most beautiful time of year and not 115 degrees!!

• edited March 2013
    Getting married in May!!  We wanted to get married in the Spring, because it is such a pretty time of year. 
  • I am getting married March 30th!! Woo Hoo 15 days!! I chose March 30th because I love spring! It's my favorite season, especially living in the south! Not too hot, not too cold but just right to add romance to a perfect day =)

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_giveaways_step-into-spring-day-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:8485d59d-535d-4b0b-8e6a-5c644c8b848eDiscussion:1a455d3d-ada3-40de-96cd-77b3f5d0981aPost:cb8b9c74-f8f3-4e57-a8d1-8fcb2cff0204">Step into Spring - Day 5</a>:
    [QUOTE]Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win! />What month are you getting married (bonus if it's a spring month!) and why? “Milla”  (Retail Value $449) Stylish wedge covered in sparkling Austrian crystals!   Click here   for official sweeps rules.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_giveaways_step-into-spring-day-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:8485d59d-535d-4b0b-8e6a-5c644c8b848eDiscussion:1a455d3d-ada3-40de-96cd-77b3f5d0981aPost:cb8b9c74-f8f3-4e57-a8d1-8fcb2cff0204">Step into Spring - Day 5</a>:

<div>I'm getting married in May, its almost here :). I chose May because are getting married in the beautiful Garvan Woodland Gardens in Hot Springs AR, and that's when most flowers are bloomed ! its gorgeous, as are these shoes!</div><div>Chelsy </div>
  • early-June.   Not too hot, not too cool, and we're getting married outside and are trying to avoid peak bug season here in Chicagoland!
  • In Response to Step into Spring - Day 5:

Getting Married in October Fall  our favorite time of year and basically our Season.
    We met in the fall , got engaged in the fall, now married in the fall.
    Fall is our favorite time of year!
  • We are getting married March 14'. It's the perfect time of year in Texas because we are doing an indoor/outdoor wedding. I can't wait!
  • We are getting married at the end of July. We picked that month because our 7 year anniversary will be that month and our venue is at an Arboretum and eveything will be in bloom!!
  • EBonoEBono member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_giveaways_step-into-spring-day-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:8485d59d-535d-4b0b-8e6a-5c644c8b848eDiscussion:1a455d3d-ada3-40de-96cd-77b3f5d0981aPost:cb8b9c74-f8f3-4e57-a8d1-8fcb2cff0204">Step into Spring - Day 5</a>:

<div>We are getting married in August! Why? Because it won't be too hot and any later in the year would have been problematic! We picked the best time of the year both weather wise and timing for our guests! </div>
  • We chose August - Spring time is still pretty snowy here in Canada!

• We are getting married in August.  We chose August because our dating  anniversary is in August and wanted to get married that weekend!  Plus I absolutely love the summer time!
  • edited March 2013
    I'm getting married July 5, 2014 at the Detroit Historical Museum. My fiance chose this day because he wanted a summer wedding. I'm the anti-bride, I wanted to get married at the courthouse. Great compromise :)
  • Luv those shoes! Getting married oct 26th Vegas style! About 50 guest! So the bling On those shoes would look beautiful !
  • We're getting married in May because Spring is the most refreshing, beautiful season for new beginnings, and we really wanted an outdoor ceremony by the lake. :
  • September 27, 2013! Because it is the day we met
  • Luv those shoes! Getting married oct 26th Vegas style! About 50 guest! So the bling On those shoes would look beautiful !
  • We are getting married during the month of September because it's normally a little warmer than the spring months but not always as hot as the summer months for our outdoor ceremony.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_giveaways_step-into-spring-day-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:8485d59d-535d-4b0b-8e6a-5c644c8b848eDiscussion:1a455d3d-ada3-40de-96cd-77b3f5d0981aPost:cb8b9c74-f8f3-4e57-a8d1-8fcb2cff0204">Step into Spring - Day 5</a>:

<div>We're getting married on May 31 this year. I wanted a spring wedding because I love when all the flowers start popping out. My fiance didn't want a summer wedding because the ceremony will be outside; he didn't want everyone to sweat. So we met in the middle with a just-before-summer wedding. :)</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards