• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Giveaways

Step into Spring - Day 5

Re: Step into Spring - Day 5

• We are getting married In spetember because it is our anniversary month, and its not gonna be too hot but still warm enough to take beautiful pictures outside :) 
  • Im getting in May of 2014 abroad!! :) would love these little numbers to take with me ! 
  • In Response to Step into Spring - Day 5:

I am getting married in June (June 14, 2014), for some reason when going through possible dates this date just stuck with us.  Where we will be getting married will look absolutely beautiful this time of year.

• We are getting married in June because I love the weather! It's early enough in June that I still consider it a Spring wedding.
  • May 31,2013!!!!  Too hot in the summer & both my siblings got married in the fall, hate dressing up in the winter! ;-)

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_giveaways_step-into-spring-day-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:8485d59d-535d-4b0b-8e6a-5c644c8b848eDiscussion:1a455d3d-ada3-40de-96cd-77b3f5d0981aPost:cb8b9c74-f8f3-4e57-a8d1-8fcb2cff0204">Step into Spring - Day 5</a>:
    [QUOTE]Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win! />What month are you getting married (bonus if it's a spring month!) and why? “Milla”  (Retail Value $449) Stylish wedge covered in sparkling Austrian crystals!   Click here   for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer[/QUOTE]
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_giveaways_step-into-spring-day-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:8485d59d-535d-4b0b-8e6a-5c644c8b848eDiscussion:1a455d3d-ada3-40de-96cd-77b3f5d0981aPost:cb8b9c74-f8f3-4e57-a8d1-8fcb2cff0204">Step into Spring - Day 5</a>:
    [QUOTE]Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win! />What month are you getting married (bonus if it's a spring month!) and why? “Milla”  (Retail Value $449) Stylish wedge covered in sparkling Austrian crystals!   Click here   for official sweeps rules.

<div>I'm getting married in April of 2014 because it's the perfect time to go to the Dominican! Can't wait!</div>
  • edited March 2013
    we're getting married in december on new year's eve! our anniversary is new year's day, so what better way to "ring" (ha, ring!) in the new year and celebrate our anniversary than to get married? answer: there is no better way! plus everyone needs a fun place to go on new year's eve!
  • <div>I am getting married this November! Can't wait for the big day!</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_giveaways_step-into-spring-day-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:8485d59d-535d-4b0b-8e6a-5c644c8b848eDiscussion:1a455d3d-ada3-40de-96cd-77b3f5d0981aPost:cb8b9c74-f8f3-4e57-a8d1-8fcb2cff0204">Step into Spring - Day 5</a>:
  • Hi
    We are getting married in August 16th in Pottstown, PA.. We picked that date because we wanted to try and pick the exact day we had our first date 2 years ago.  We knew then, they was something very special..  Its funny we have the same views in important aspects of life, which is wonderful, but when it comes to sports teams lol  so different which makes a very fun and interesting life.. We are in our 50's and just very lucky to have found each other.
  • I am getting married May 17, 2014. I picked that date because my fiancee races motocross and his # is 17 so he always wanted to get married on the 17th. May just happened to be the month that the 17th falled on a Saturday.
  • June because its outdoors in the Midwest and least likely to rain! Plus Florida family won't come to area unless its warm...hehe Tongue out
  • We are getting married in June, a month earlier than originally planned, because my fiance's summer deployment was moved up. He will have to leave the morning after the wedding to go back over seas.
  • We're getting married in September! Both my fiance and I love the fall so it was an easy decision. And we wanted orange to be one of our colors which also reminded us of the fall.
  • We are getting married in May! Our wedding will be in beautiful San Diego where the weather is typically perfect in the Spring!
  • <div>June! It's like spring, but far enough into summer that we will (should!) have warm weather. Of course, we do live in Northern Michigan, so for all we know, it could snow! We're getting married on my parent's 29th wedding anniversary - another reason we chose June!</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_giveaways_step-into-spring-day-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:8485d59d-535d-4b0b-8e6a-5c644c8b848eDiscussion:1a455d3d-ada3-40de-96cd-77b3f5d0981aPost:cb8b9c74-f8f3-4e57-a8d1-8fcb2cff0204">Step into Spring - Day 5</a>:
  • I am getting married in August, this is the best month to have a beach wedding in California !
  • Marrying this August. It's by far the best weather that Maine has to offer. August is a stand-out month for me as it includes my birthday and parent's anniversary! After 5 attempts to win the amazing shoes offered this week, I'm hoping this Friday's pair of peeptoes are meant to be mine!

• May! We wanted a may wedding because that's when it's starts to get warm in New England and the flowers are in bloom. :
  • CanesGirl81CanesGirl81 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2013
    I'm getting married on October 19, 2013. October is gorgeous in Florida and its also called the Sweetest Day!
  • February or October 2014, cooler temperature in Florida for an outside wedding.
  • February or October 2014, cooler temperature in Florida for an outside wedding.
  • In October because we met that month and we are having a masquerade ball themed wedding!
  • <div>September! Because the weather is beautiful here in Portland and I want my guests to be able to enjoy the city!</div><div>
  • We chose to get married in march, were originally planning on September but got much better pricing in march. We were able to get everything we ever wanted and more since we booked in the off season.
  • I am getting married at the end of June. It will be nice and warm with the flowers all a bloom! Plus a lot of my guest are in University and are off during the spring/summer months.
  • October because October in Texas is just beautiful. It can still be warm or it could be a little cool, but it's when it starts to look like fall. Just knowing it's October makes me excited for fall and the upcoming holidays. 
  • October. I Love Maine in the fall. My guest will have fairs & orchards to visit while they are in town. The air is cool and crisp and phots will be breathtaking with the changing leaves.
  • We are getting married in August. Its the hottest time in Cyrpus for our destination wedding, but both of our mums are teachers so it falls in their summer holidays and we can all go away for a week or 2...

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_giveaways_step-into-spring-day-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:8485d59d-535d-4b0b-8e6a-5c644c8b848eDiscussion:1a455d3d-ada3-40de-96cd-77b3f5d0981aPost:cb8b9c74-f8f3-4e57-a8d1-8fcb2cff0204">Step into Spring - Day 5</a>:
    [QUOTE]Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win! />What month are you getting married (bonus if it's a spring month!) and why? “Milla”  (Retail Value $449) Stylish wedge covered in sparkling Austrian crystals!  

Getting married in August, wanted to do Wedding in spring months, so we'll have beautiful flowers, great outside pictures & hopefully won't sweat too much!!
  • December, NYE wedding!  It's the perfect way to ring in the new year! Cool
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards