• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Giveaways

Step into Spring - Day 5

Re: Step into Spring - Day 5

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_giveaways_step-into-spring-day-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:8485d59d-535d-4b0b-8e6a-5c644c8b848eDiscussion:1a455d3d-ada3-40de-96cd-77b3f5d0981aPost:cb8b9c74-f8f3-4e57-a8d1-8fcb2cff0204">Step into Spring - Day 5</a>:
    [QUOTE]Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win! />What month are you getting married (bonus if it's a spring month!) and why? “Milla”  (Retail Value $449) Stylish wedge covered in sparkling Austrian crystals!   Click here   for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer[/QUOTE]
    Getting married in June because we want an outdoor wedding that's not too hot, but also not crazy unpredictable. 
  • What month are you getting married (bonus if it's a spring month!) and why?

Getting married this May. Always wanted an outdoor wedding and besides he popped the question while we were on a nature trail, so it made sense to have an outdoor wedding on the lake.  Spring is such a beautiful time of the year, not to cool and not too hot!!!
  • My fiance and I are getting married in May! The weather is perfect in NYC that time of year, not too hot and not too cold! I'm biased but i feel like ny-ers appreciate the spring time so much more than other regions. After hurricane sandy and a FRIGID winter, spring time is the ultimate beacon of hope for better times to come!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_giveaways_step-into-spring-day-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:8485d59d-535d-4b0b-8e6a-5c644c8b848eDiscussion:1a455d3d-ada3-40de-96cd-77b3f5d0981aPost:cb8b9c74-f8f3-4e57-a8d1-8fcb2cff0204">Step into Spring - Day 5</a>:
    [QUOTE]Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win! />What month are you getting married (bonus if it's a spring month!) and why? “Milla”  (Retail Value $449) Stylish wedge covered in sparkling Austrian crystals!   Click here   for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer[/QUOTE]

I'm getting married in September because I absolutely love fall -- the weather, the foliage, and everything else associated with fall makes me happy!
  • Ops, I did not read the entire question, obviously ....

I'm getting married this November because all our family will be in town for Thanksgiving!
  • We're getting married in May--May 26th to be precise. The reason we picked this day is two-fold. First, it's the Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend, which would make it easier for our family to travel as they would have that Monday off. Secondly, May 26 is my fiance's parents wedding anniversary which is especially meaningfull as my fiance's father passed away several years ago from cancer.
  • May 4! We were gonig to have a destination in Jamaica, but moved it back home so scrambled to get everything together! But May is a beautiful month for brides, and those beautiful shoes to sparkle!
  • edited March 2013
    We are getting married April 13th! I have always wanted a spring wedding, I love the flowers and the weather and colors! And when my fiance proposed in January of 2012 I told him he was going to have to wait nearly a year and a half for our wedding!! But ye was willing to wait so I could have the ivory and lavender spring wedding I have always dreamed about!!
  • edited March 2013
    We're getting married in Dec because we love the winter feel, the nip in the air and because where we're from it's the perfect time of the year for the outdoor wedding my fianc and I've wanted and dreamt of. Also because everyone can make it to the wedding cos they are all having Christmas holidays :
  • We are getting married in June. We have five children his, mine and ours. By getting married in June, the kids aren't missing school. We are able to spend quality time with them prior to the wedding and as soon as we finish our honeymoon, we are taking a family vacation with the kids. :
  • We are getting married in April! We wanted a warm time and it just seemed to fit!
  • I'm getting married in Dec because I love the winter feel, the nip in the air and because where I'm from it's the perfect time of the year for the outdoor wedding my fianc and I've wanted and dreamt of :
  • We're getting married in July because it was the first month we first met each other in person. (Long distance!) Plus, July is a beautiful month and I love the summer.
  • We are getting married June 7, 2014. June always seems to be the time of year when there is still that hint of freshness in the air but it is finally warming up enough to not have to worry about having a day too cool. Additionally, I am in law school, so with school and finals to the middle of May, June still has that spring feel without me trying to worry about school and last minute details all at one time. Just an over all beautiful time of year!! :)
  • In Response to Step into Spring - Day 5:

I am getting married in March of 2014.  We picked the 21st because it's our dating anniversary.
  • We're getting married in September. It was the best time for my finacé's PhD schedule and the weather should be nice, both at the wedding and for the honeymoon!
  • I'm getting married in May!! And these are perfect because I have been looking for awesome tall wedges since my fianc is 6'5'' and I'm only 5'2". Wedges will be much more wearable all night!! :
  • We were married last September. We are getting married again since our wedding was almost totally ruined by a hurricane. Our second wedding date is currently scheduled for September 2, 2014.
  • We are getting married in December. December is perfect weather in south Florida. Plus we have always wanted a wedding around Christmas time. It's when our families all get together!
  • edited March 2013
    I'm getting married in October on the beach in Florida because hurricane season is over and it won't be scorching hot. Can't wait! :
  • Getting married in July because I'm a teacher. Honeymoon in August.
  • We're getting married at the beginning of September to balance the summer and fall of New England because he loves the hot of the summer and I love the cool of the fall!
  • I'm getting married at the end of November 11/30/13. Fall has always been my favorite time of year. The weather in November has a slight crisp to it, but is usually always beautiful!!! You also get a little of the Christmas/wintry feel to your wedding too which feels so magical :
  • We are getting married at the end of August. .. During Labor Day weekend It's the perfect time of the year and its the officially end of Summer. What a better way to end it than with a HUGE WEDDING CELEBRATION!!
  • AnicoleMLouisAnicoleMLouis member
    First Comment
    edited March 2013
    We Are Getting Married In May Because We Wanted AN Early Summer Michigan Wedding And We Wanted A Short Engagement Because As The Quote Goes "When You Want Forever With Someone, You Want Forever To Begin As Soon As Possible" Xoxoxo!
  • We are getting married in September due to our work schedules and the off season being more affordable!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are getting married in Sept. 6th because my fianc got deployed so we decided to wait till after he comes home. Still warm enough to have the ceremony outside but not too hot.
  • October because fall is my favorite season and the weather is perfect in Florida.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards