• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Giveaways

Step into Spring - Day 5

Re: Step into Spring - Day 5

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_giveaways_step-into-spring-day-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:8485d59d-535d-4b0b-8e6a-5c644c8b848eDiscussion:1a455d3d-ada3-40de-96cd-77b3f5d0981aPost:cb8b9c74-f8f3-4e57-a8d1-8fcb2cff0204">Step into Spring - Day 5</a>:
    [QUOTE]Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win! />What month are you getting married (bonus if it's a spring month!) and why? “Milla”  (Retail Value $449) Stylish wedge covered in sparkling Austrian crystals!   Click here   for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer[/QUOTE]

<div>I am getting married this Spring May 26th 2013.  Because It was the same day that my grandparents were married back in 1934. In addition to when the Lilacs will be in bloom!</div>
  • We are getting married in October because Fall is our favorite season! It's gorgeous when the leaves change and it gets slightly cooler.
  • We are getting married in October because Fall is our favorite season! It's gorgeous when the leaves change and it gets slightly cooler.
  • We are getting married in July.   July in Michigan is a perfect summer month, we both love outdoors and summer.
  • September because fall is my favorite season
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm getting married in December. Hoping for snow to go along with our "Winter Wonderland" wedding theme!
  • October...love all of the fall colors.  Plus it not rediculously hot!
  • November 2013 because its a destination wedding in Mexico and it is right when the hurricane season ends
  • We're getting married in October in SC. The weather is perfect for an outdoor wedding plus the leaves are just starting to change colors. It will make for a gorgeous backdrop! So excited!!!
  • We're getting married in July...because all the dates in June were booked at our church and/or our reception hall :)
  • We are getting married in May. We chose the date of May 11, 2013 for several reasons. One reason being that it is Mother's day weekend. My mom passed away when I was 16 years old, so this is my way of honoring her at my wedding. I also love spring!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • May! Because spring represents new beginnings. Spring has always been my favorite and to be able to use spring colors and flowers is the literal icing on the cake!
  • edited March 2013
    We are getting married in May. Just seven more weeks! My fiance made the final decision on the month because he wanted to make sure I could have an abundance of the flowers I really wanted...peonies. 3
  • We are getting married in June of this year.  It is only a couple days after Spring ends.  That's close enough, right?  Anyway, we picked June (in Vegas) since I have always wanted a summer wedding.  Plus, this way my wonderful brother and sister-in-law (who are both teachers) don't have to take time off work to travel to Vegas for the wedding.  Woudn't want them to miss it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • April. 4/4/14. We went with an easy date to remember and the flowers will be beautiful that month!!
  • September. Typically very nice weather in Wisconsin. We're having our ceremony in a beautiful garden.
  • edited March 2013
    We are getting married two weeks after I graduate with my Bachelor's Degree! Its our 5 year anniversary celebration!
  • Saurday June 21st, 2014...............1st day of spring and the longest day of the year.
    What better day to start the rest of your life with the man you love. <3

• We're getting married in June of this year in our hometown where we met 10 years ago! We picked June because the flowers a gorgeous, especially in the garden area of our venue. Plus, who wouldn't want to be a June Bride! Our wedding date is also our dating anniversary (this way, he can't ever forget) :D
  • We're getting married in July because it'll be perfect for an outdoor wedding. Also, it fits into our hectic work shcedule. 
  • We are getting married in July. We had to plan the wedding around the farming season because the reception will be at our farm.
  • We are getting married on August 3rd!! My birthday is August 1st and we got engaged on August 2nd so the third of August was perfect for our big day!!
  • We are getting married in October. Because the fall is beautiful with all the colors from the trees. Plus it's not too cold and being in New England it can be really warm or it could snow. We'll find out. :
  • My wedding is scheduled for early APRIL! A beautiful month of spring when love can grow just as the new flowers do.
  • My Fiancee and I are getting married on March 1, 2014 because it is the weekend after my parents 26th wedding anniversary :)

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_giveaways_step-into-spring-day-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:8485d59d-535d-4b0b-8e6a-5c644c8b848eDiscussion:1a455d3d-ada3-40de-96cd-77b3f5d0981aPost:cb8b9c74-f8f3-4e57-a8d1-8fcb2cff0204">Step into Spring - Day 5</a>:
    [QUOTE]Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win! />What month are you getting married (bonus if it's a spring month!) and why? “Milla”  (Retail Value $449) Stylish wedge covered in sparkling Austrian crystals!   Click here   for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer[/QUOTE]
  • The Wedding is in August since it worked for everyone's schedules. (and college football won't have started yet :)
  • September! Here in Texas it's not hot like July and August but not cool either!
  • July! We met July 4th and wanted a date close to it, but not the holiday!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am getting married in May. Love spring months. The flowers blooming and fresh air. Not to hot or to cold in my area. It is a perfect time of year for me!
  • We're getting married in June! We have several family anniversaries in June and wanted to join in on something special. My parents will hit 31 years since their wedding this June, and my grandparents will be at anniversary number 51 the same month. It's got to be good luck!
    June 2013 May Challenge: The Dress
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards