Giveaways

Step into Spring - Day 5

Re: Step into Spring - Day 5

• We are getting married in August because it's the month we met and it is move weather! Also we will be getting married on the anniversary day of our first date and by the guy who is the reason we met!
  • I'm getting married in December because I want to have a winter wonderland theme!
  • In Response to Step into Spring - Day 5:
    Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win! />What month are you getting married (bonus if it's a spring month!) and why? “Milla”  (Retail Value $449) Stylish wedge covered in sparkling Austrian crystals!   Click here   for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
    April, because it is the month after I have my yearly major event and it is before football season (my fiance works for the nfl).  It's the perfect weather in Florida!
  • June! His parents and grandparents were both married in June, and they are two of the most amazing couples! Plus it just so happens to be exactly two years from our first date!!
  • July. Because the day was open
  • April! To be completely honest, we chose April because it was more affordable at the venue we chose, but it works out nicely because it's a gorgeous time of year and my parents also got married in April and will be celebrating their 30th anniversary next month!
  • I am getting married in Louisiana in October because the weather is perfect (warm with virtually no rain) and the threat of hurricanes is minimal.
  • We are getting married in September. The weather is still warm and the foliage is beautiful in the Pocono's around that time of year.
  • October... We are having a destination wedding so we wanted to ensure travel for our guests is not too costly. Plus, our birthdays are in spring so we want an event to celebrate in the fall!
  • We're getting married in September. We currently live in Colorado but we're both from upstate New York. Fall is gorgeous there during that time with the colorful Catskill mountains. : Plus what's better than a mixed apple cider signature drink?
  • March 1st 2014. My fiance is a big hunter and is an archery tech. So we have to schedule around hunting seasons. Cant wait!!!
  • shawnajo81shawnajo81
    Eighth Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2013
    June, 2014 because the weather is the best at Lake Powell at that time!  Cool

• I am getting married in the month of MAY on MAY 25th!!  Why?  Because that is my anniversary date. I fell in love with him when he asked me to be his girlfriend and I will love him forever on same date that he will marry me!!
  • July! I'm a teacher, so it gives me more of an opportunity to plan and have my honeymoon attached.
  • We're getting married in December because we want to end the year finally blending our two worlds so we can start the new year as one family.

In Response to Step into Spring - Day 5:
    Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win! />What month are you getting married (bonus if it's a spring month!) and why? “Milla”  (Retail Value $449) Stylish wedge covered in sparkling Austrian crystals!   Click here   for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
  • October of this year for us!  
    S'mores. Just S'mores please.
  • Getting married in Antigua, Guatemala on June! Destination wedding in a truly romantic and cozy place for us!
    I'm getting married in June. I picked this month because my fiance and I love the outdoors and want an outdoor wedding (like a garden courtyard). Also, none of our younger relatives will be in school and the odds of it raining are slim. Living in Sourthern California also means that we most likely won't need heat lamps or tents to cover the venue, so we can enjoy the night and dance under the stars. That sounds a little cheesy I know, but i think it's the perfect month to marry my Marine and best friend of over 6 years.
  • I am getting married in August because my wedding day will be the same day as my first kiss with my future husband and it is also our anniversary date  :)
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
    I'm getting married in July 2013, the theme is a Chic Summer Wedding, and the weather will be great in Miami for our summer romantic event!
  • edited March 2013
    Im getting married In May , because i really really love this month , its full of color  and warm.  All the good things happen in this month . I meet my fiance in this Month . we get engaged in this month! IT HAVE TO BE MAY
  • June because we want to be married on the beach...where we were engaged!
  • December. Balsam fir trees, twinkly white lights dripping from everything, icky weather outside needs to be livened up with a toasty party inside. My family is spread out all over the country, so being together this close to Christmas would be the icing on the wedding cake!
  • We targeted for later in June because it's just after school lets out (he's a teacher), and it'll be the best time to vacation in the years to come, right with what will be our anniversary.
  • I'm getting married in 0ctober because it is my favorite month!
  • Getting married in August or September becuase it's the nicest time of year in Western Washington for an outdoor wedding!
  • We're getting married in June! Less than 100 days to go!
  • I'm getting married in August becasue where I live it is the only month that it typically doesn't rain. And that is a good thing for my outdoor wedding.
  • June...Originally May, but my Mother works during the school year, so we wanted to give her some time to enjoy the wedding and the weeks before and after by being on summer vacation! This way we can all relax and focus on family! 
  • We're getting married in December--I always wanted a winter wedding, and he's a winter guy too! Funny how some things just work out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards