• Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Giveaways

Step into Spring - Day 1

Re: Step into Spring - Day 1

• Gerbera Daisies and peonies!
  • hydrangeas!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_giveaways_step-into-spring-day-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:8485d59d-535d-4b0b-8e6a-5c644c8b848eDiscussion:44e3965d-4763-4232-89f7-7242c9cd33f2Post:0b7dd8f4-3648-4eb1-be0a-b324a670c278">Step into Spring - Day 1</a>:
    [QUOTE]Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win!   Our favorite part of spring is when all the pretty flowers bloom!  />What flowers are you planning to use in your bridal bouquet? Exclusive MyGlassSlipper.com style. Decorated all over with Austrian crystals. Floral decoration at the toe with rhinestones and pearls!   “High-Falootin”  (Retail Value $469)   Click here  for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer[/QUOTE]
  • My bouquet will have all lavendar roses!
  • My fiancé and I are favoring white calla lilies with white hydrangeas. He has been so helpful in picking everything=)
  • mtcutiepie86mtcutiepie86 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2013
    I am having a summer wedding along the New Jersey coastline! I have always loved orchid flowers, dark purple with blue highlights, so they will be present in my bouquet as well as some white roses and white stephanotis! I thought it would bring out the highlights of the ocean!
  • Peonies! so full and fresh and great for spring! Lots of white and pale pink/blush tones for me, and hot pink/fushia for my girls! mix in a little green hydrangea and you get the perfect boquet.
  • I'm using my favorite, sunflowers, with an accent of babies breath for my beach wedding at the end of June.
  • My bouquet is going to be a pink floral masterpiece. I want a variety of pink shades in all different variety of flowers. The bouquet is going to be large with some added bling . I can't wait! :
  • quicksand roses, white hydrangeas, gardenias and a little bit of naked eucalyptus to break all the white up. can't wait to see it!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_giveaways_step-into-spring-day-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:8485d59d-535d-4b0b-8e6a-5c644c8b848eDiscussion:44e3965d-4763-4232-89f7-7242c9cd33f2Post:0b7dd8f4-3648-4eb1-be0a-b324a670c278">Step into Spring - Day 1</a>:
    [QUOTE]Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win!   Our favorite part of spring is when all the pretty flowers bloom!  />What flowers are you planning to use in your bridal bouquet? Exclusive MyGlassSlipper.com style. Decorated all over with Austrian crystals. Floral decoration at the toe with rhinestones and pearls!   “High-Falootin”  (Retail Value $469)   Click here  for official sweeps rules.

I am using yellow roses.
  • The flowers I am using are white gardenias for my bouquet with a mix of yves Piaget garden roses, ranuculous' and peonies all in different shades of pink! Beautiful!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_giveaways_step-into-spring-day-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:8485d59d-535d-4b0b-8e6a-5c644c8b848eDiscussion:44e3965d-4763-4232-89f7-7242c9cd33f2Post:0b7dd8f4-3648-4eb1-be0a-b324a670c278">Step into Spring - Day 1</a>:

My florist will be using white dahlias, white lisianthus, succulents, scabiosa stellata, seeded eucalyptus and accenting with small pinecones! I can not wait to see their beautiful creation!
  • I think I am going to have a variety of royal blue flowers!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_giveaways_step-into-spring-day-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:8485d59d-535d-4b0b-8e6a-5c644c8b848eDiscussion:44e3965d-4763-4232-89f7-7242c9cd33f2Post:0b7dd8f4-3648-4eb1-be0a-b324a670c278">Step into Spring - Day 1</a>:
    Posted by Knot Jennifer[/QUOTE]<div>Peonies
    <div>
    </div></div>
  • I absolutely Love white orchids, so looking to mix that with some beautiful classics, blush and cream peonies, sweet peas, and ranunculus!!! 

Those shoes would be a fantastic addition to my dress :)
  • Fuchsia roses and other shades of pink roses along with lilies...anything that can survive our blazing' valley summer heat:
  • Shades of coral and blush peonies
  • Our wedding is in the summer and my fianc, step son and I all love PINK! We will be having Garden Roses, Hydrangeas, some Orchids and Dahlias for our main flowers.
  • white peonies and red roses <3
  • My bouquet will consist of roses and hydrangeas. I'm simple yet elegant.
  • Roses for sure!
  • I'll be using cream hydrangeas! And possibly gardenias!
  • I plan on using white hydrangeas in my bridal bouquet.
  • I am planning on using Ivory roses in my bridal boquet with crystals that will be carefully placed in between some of the roses. So it will have some glam to match my dress, but not too much, so it's not overwhelming.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_giveaways_step-into-spring-day-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:8485d59d-535d-4b0b-8e6a-5c644c8b848eDiscussion:44e3965d-4763-4232-89f7-7242c9cd33f2Post:0b7dd8f4-3648-4eb1-be0a-b324a670c278">Step into Spring - Day 1</a>:

<div>fresh cut wild flowers from my mom's garden! </div>
  • I'm creating fresh cut wild flower bouqets from my mother's garden!
  • My main flowers are Orchids. The bouquet is white Hydrangea with Tiger Lilies and purple orchids. Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards