• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Giveaways

Step into Spring - Day 1

Re: Step into Spring - Day 1

• Peonies!  I don't care about the rest, as long as there are peonies!  :)
  • I like the blousy blooms so I'll be using Garden Roses, Dahlias and Peonies with some accents of sweet pea and maybe orchids. 
    In Response to Step into Spring - Day 1:
    [QUOTE]Step into Spring with “High-Falootin”  (Retail Value $469) Exclusive MyGlassSlipper.com style. Decorated all over with Austrian crystals. Floral decoration at the toe with rhinestones and pearls! Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win!   Our favorite part of spring is when all the pretty flowers bloom!  />What flowers are you planning to use in your bridal bouquet?     Click here  for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer[/QUOTE]
  • Cabbage roses, Peach spray roses, Purple freesia, light purple freesia and some greens
  • Gerber daisies, sunflowers and purple roses
  • My bouquet will be: Shades of purple and white using hydrangea, roses, and eggplant carns. So happy and excited!
  • White peonies :
  • All white/cream flowers: White Roses, Lilies, hydrangia....with just a touch of light pink (maybe with small roses)
  • white lillies and red roses :)
  • My bouquet will be white orchids.

[QUOTE]Step into Spring with “High-Falootin”  (Retail Value $469) Exclusive MyGlassSlipper.com style. Decorated all over with Austrian crystals. Floral decoration at the toe with rhinestones and pearls! Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win!   Our favorite part of spring is when all the pretty flowers bloom!  />What flowers are you planning to use in your bridal bouquet?     Click here  for official sweeps rules.
  • My favorite flowers are Star Gazer Lilies so I am so excited to include the vibrant pink and beautiful shape of those flowers in my bouquet!
  • Not sure on exact type of flower yet, but thinking lush red flowers and pink accent touches to the bouqet. Something bright and fragrant!  
  • White english garden roses
  • My flowers are going to be blue hygreneas light pink roses lavendar stock blue delphinium solidago, and variegated pittosporum
  • Either purple and white daisies or purple calla lillies.
  • I would like something a little different, I think we will be using a combination of Sunflowers and day lillys
  • white rose petals to look like one giant white flower

• My bouquet is white calla lilies, orchids, and roses.
  • I'm using silk flowers, in corals and blues.
  • Picaso calli lillies
  • No flowers for me. I'm doing a brooch bouquet.
  • My bouquet will be blush and white roses with possibly some white calla lilies also.
  • Coral Peonies to match my theme!
  • In Response to Step into Spring - Day 1:

I plan on using white Hydrangeas and Mums! 
  • I am using an array of chartreuse colored orchids with fuschia centers, deep fuschia roses, mauve purple calla lilies and maybe another beautiful "filler" flower! It's going to be BEAAAUUUTIFUL!!!! I can't wait! 

Laughing

• Im having Vanda Orchids with purple and blue petals, iris, lavender, and purple and white lisianthus!
     I'm using lilies, roses, delphinium, babies' breath, German Statice, asters and greens
  • A bouquet with white flowers, with some white, yellow, and orange orchids standing out Wink
    I plan on using white lilies and white roses. It will be beautiful for my June wedding. 
    -Sara

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards