• Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Giveaways

Step into Spring - Day 1

Re: Step into Spring - Day 1

• I just love peonies!
  • I just love peonies!
  • My dress has ornate beading/crystals so I plan to have a simple bouquet of garden roses but I hope to incorporate garden roses, hydrangeas and baby's breath into my bridal party's flowers. Can't wait :)

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_giveaways_step-into-spring-day-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:8485d59d-535d-4b0b-8e6a-5c644c8b848eDiscussion:44e3965d-4763-4232-89f7-7242c9cd33f2Post:0b7dd8f4-3648-4eb1-be0a-b324a670c278">Step into Spring - Day 1</a>:
    [QUOTE]Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win!   Our favorite part of spring is when all the pretty flowers bloom!  />What flowers are you planning to use in your bridal bouquet? Exclusive MyGlassSlipper.com style. Decorated all over with Austrian crystals. Floral decoration at the toe with rhinestones and pearls!   “High-Falootin”  (Retail Value $469)   Click here  for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer[/QUOTE]
  • I am planning to use a lot of white flowers with a little bit of green mixed in there. So white roses, freesia, hydrangea, and green hypericum berries
  • I want a shabby chic kind of look. White with soft pinks. My absolute favorite flower is peonies so I want mostly those with some ranaculas and possibly some succulants or daisies:) I'm going to do my bouquets and flowers myself using the wholesale market that most florists use. I'm so excited! 
  • White and blush roses!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am planning a broach bouquet, we are eloping and I won't be allowed to bring my bouquet home to preserve it. This way I take family pieces with me, and and have my bouquet to cherish and pass on.
  • I'm having hydrangeas, peonies and ranunculus! 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_giveaways_step-into-spring-day-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:8485d59d-535d-4b0b-8e6a-5c644c8b848eDiscussion:44e3965d-4763-4232-89f7-7242c9cd33f2Post:0b7dd8f4-3648-4eb1-be0a-b324a670c278">Step into Spring - Day 1</a>:
    [QUOTE]Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win!   Our favorite part of spring is when all the pretty flowers bloom!  />What flowers are you planning to use in your bridal bouquet? Exclusive MyGlassSlipper.com style. Decorated all over with Austrian crystals. Floral decoration at the toe with rhinestones and pearls!   “High-Falootin”  (Retail Value $469)   Click here  for official sweeps rules.

I'm planning on using roses, Rununcules, and hydrageas 
  • Fall foliage with a touch of bling and a nod towards my future husband's outdoor love!
  • I will be making my flowers for centerpieces and bouquets out of paper and fabric!!

There will also be accents of sunflowers which my mother is growing in our back yard. Insane? YES. But love it.
  • Tropical orchids, because we're planning on getting married in Hawaii!
  • I plan on using sunflowers and pink Lillies.
  • two of my flowers are Birds of Paradise and green poms

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_giveaways_step-into-spring-day-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:8485d59d-535d-4b0b-8e6a-5c644c8b848eDiscussion:44e3965d-4763-4232-89f7-7242c9cd33f2Post:0b7dd8f4-3648-4eb1-be0a-b324a670c278">Step into Spring - Day 1</a>:
  • I'm undecided but I'm really feeling pink and lavender roses and orchids.
  • I love peonies, ranunculus and baby's breath!
  • I'm using roses, all pink and ivory and some lavender as accents.
  • Roses and Calla Lillies
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My bouquet will be a mix of white roses and blue daisy's for my spring wedding :)

• I am planning on including tulips, babys breath, a lily or two and one sunflower. The sunflower is in memory of my mother. She passed away to cancer roughly two years ago. My fiance was never able to meet her. Thank you for this chance to win. Good luck to everyone and bless!
  • Picasso calla lillies, roses and orchids with other touches if purple blooms!
  • Calla Lillie's, roses, orchids all in different shades of blush with greenery and wrapped in a pewter gray ribbon. ( colors are blush, pewter and ebony)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • White roses and white peonies, wrapped in a silk ribbon with pearls to pin it!
  • I'm leaning towards red roses with silver rhinestones attached !!!
  • I will be using white roses mixed with blue daisies kind of like the bouqet below :)

• My flowers are roses, lillies, and orchids, all fall colors for october wedding :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_giveaways_step-into-spring-day-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:8485d59d-535d-4b0b-8e6a-5c644c8b848eDiscussion:44e3965d-4763-4232-89f7-7242c9cd33f2Post:0b7dd8f4-3648-4eb1-be0a-b324a670c278">Step into Spring - Day 1</a>:
    asters<div>
    </div>
  • entering to win asters are the flowers i will use

• Daffodils
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards