• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Giveaways

Step into Spring - Day 3

Re: Step into Spring - Day 3

• No signature drink,  but definitely our favorite wines!!
  • We aren't having a signature drink but are only serving drinks of our wedding colors purples, pinks, and golds!
  • We aren't having a signature cocktail.
  • My fianc likes special ipa's and a certain beer from his hometown in Pennsylvania
  • We havent decided yet.
  • Our signature cocktail will be a bellini....and possibly something else to represent him!
  • We are having Wedding Cake Martinis made with vodka and coconut rum! Delicious!
  • Not having a signature drink but an open bar.  Some of the other ideas sounds wonderful!
  • Really want to have one at our wedding. want to do something with dragonfruit juice because they color is soooo amazing!
  • We are not having a signature cocktail. 

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_giveaways_step-into-spring-day-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:8485d59d-535d-4b0b-8e6a-5c644c8b848eDiscussion:5915e80e-feed-434a-a5d0-16f6bd1c3b76Post:984dec20-1931-40c3-b2c9-72b73c830747">Step into Spring - Day 3</a>:
    [QUOTE]Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win! We LOVE spring-inspired cocktails like  these. />Having a signature cocktail at your wedding? Tell us below!  “Lulu”  (Retail Value $449) Closed-toe, platform pump covered all over in sparkling Austrian crystals.   Click here   for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer[/QUOTE]
  • Our main wedding colour is teal so we are having "Tiffany Lemonade", Lemonade, peach schnapps and blue curacao !
  • We are having our wedding 7/5/14 so we are having a red,white and blue cocktail with red, white and blue covered strawberries!
  • No we won't be having a signature cocktail. Most of the people at our wedding love beer. so it will mostly be beer! :-) I guess you can call that our signature cocktail...haha!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_giveaways_step-into-spring-day-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:8485d59d-535d-4b0b-8e6a-5c644c8b848eDiscussion:5915e80e-feed-434a-a5d0-16f6bd1c3b76Post:984dec20-1931-40c3-b2c9-72b73c830747">Step into Spring - Day 3</a>:
    [QUOTE]Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win! We LOVE spring-inspired cocktails like  these. />Having a signature cocktail at your wedding? Tell us below!  “Lulu”  (Retail Value $449) Closed-toe, platform pump covered all over in sparkling Austrian crystals.   Click here   for official sweeps rules.
  • In Response to Step into Spring - Day 3:

We are toasting with Lambic Ale instead of champagne. We are big fans of beers so are doing what we like, not what is traditional. 

• Would like one (or two).. but havent come up with it yet.
  • We aren't having anything special unless you are counting the authentic Texas Moonshine that the best man is bringing up from Texas (for the record I'm rolling my eyes but letting the guys do it anyways to be fair). Our budget doesn't call for fancy signiture drinks. Most or family and friends enjoy a beer or a good wine anyways.
  • We will be having a signature adult lemonade for our July ceremony. :)
  • Haven't designated a signature cocktail, opted for the open bar to let the guest choose what they want.
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_giveaways_step-into-spring-day-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:8485d59d-535d-4b0b-8e6a-5c644c8b848eDiscussion:5915e80e-feed-434a-a5d0-16f6bd1c3b76Post:984dec20-1931-40c3-b2c9-72b73c830747">Step into Spring - Day 3</a>:
  • We are! It's called the Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, based off the fictional drink of the same name from the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy book series. After describing the unusual elements of the drink to an amazing bartender (my sister and MOH who is a bartender at one of the best clubs in NYC), she was able to create an incredible drink out of gin, tonic, apple pucker, lemonade, soda water, a mint leaf, and a grape. Not only does it look outstanding, but it tastes phenomenal and (I'm told) it will glow under black-light. A truly unique beverage!

• No signature drink but that's a great idea!
  • In Response to Step into Spring - Day 3:

I am entering for my best friend Laura, who will most certainly have a signature cocktail at her wedding that includes vodka and the color pink - two of her favorite things :)
  •  yes, but haven't decided which one it will be yet.
  • My fiance's last name is Seidel which is German and has a meaning of 'beer mug' or 'pint'.  So we are going to have large glass mugs with a German beer as the cocktail of choice since there is some meaning behind it.  We will also opt for a toast with the beer in mugs instead of champagne.  I know it is a bit masculine but we will have other fruity cocktails for those guests who do not like beer.
  • We are having a "Shana-tini" at my wedding and the drink will be pink (my favorite color)....I'm thinking of it being a fruity girly drink :)
  • We are not having a signature cocktail to make it easy.

• We are having two signature drinks! Both will use a local distillery's alcohol. The first uses fresh strawberries, St. Germain, Gin, and club soda for a refreshing spin on "Gin & Tonic". The second is for the guys who can't handle carrying around a pretty pink drink, a simple whisky lemonade! 
  • We haven't decided on a signature cocktail yet, but maybe a twist on lemonade because our wedding colors are navy, yellow and gray.
  • We will have a Mimosa Bar ~ fresh juices & fruit slices: orange, strawberry, and peach and champagne to make your own mimosas!
  • We're not having a signature cocktail. But we will have an open bar!
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We are having a Texan drink of choice since we are doing a destination wedding in Colorado and we are from Texas called the Prickly Pear!  We always drink them in margarita form so we use:

6 oz. Tequila

4 oz. Triple Sec

4 oz. Lime Juice

2 oz. Prickly Pear Cactus Syrup

1 oz. Orange Juice

Directions: Mix ingredients and pour over ice into 4 glasses.

It is one delicious drink!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards