• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Giveaways

Step into Spring - Day 3

Re: Step into Spring - Day 3

• YES! Mine will be a take on the Moscow Mule but with Ale-8 becuase it's in Louisville and I'm a Kentucky bride :)
    • 1 ounce vodka
    • 1 tsp. sugar syrup
    • Fresh lime juice
    • 1/2 cup ginger beer
    • 1 sprig fresh mint
    • 1 slice of lime

• We are having a pink raspberry frozen cocktail and will also be serving Guinness to represent our pink and black colors.
  • My fiance and I are known as the Fun Couple. Our favorite drink? A Cactus Cooler shot which tastes exactly like the soda. Our signature drink will be a Cactus Cooler Martini and will, no doubt, be a crowd-pleaser!
  • In Response to Step into Spring - Day 3:

We're thinking about doing Something Blue!
  • We're offering 2: The Scooter Ginger Ale and Pendeltons The Proposal: Raspberry Vodka and Lemonade
  • deev1deev1 member
    First Comment
    I am having 3 signature cocktails: 2 at cocktail hour Purple Passion tea and Blueberry Lavender Mojito 1 at dinner Lavender Pear Martini
  • For our summer wedding, we are offering a Strawberry Mojito!
  • We are not having a signature cocktail but we having a special wine, Stella Rosa.
  • We are! Since my fiancee loves mojitos and I am a margarita girl we decide to combine the two and make one signature drink A MargaJito! Bringing the two together just like the two of us joining together that day.
  • Nope! Dry wedding for us! :
    Soon-to-be Mrs. Kent
  • We don't yet, but I'm working on it!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_giveaways_step-into-spring-day-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:8485d59d-535d-4b0b-8e6a-5c644c8b848eDiscussion:5915e80e-feed-434a-a5d0-16f6bd1c3b76Post:984dec20-1931-40c3-b2c9-72b73c830747">Step into Spring - Day 3</a>:
    [QUOTE]Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win! We LOVE spring-inspired cocktails like  these. />Having a signature cocktail at your wedding? Tell us below!  “Lulu”  (Retail Value $449) Closed-toe, platform pump covered all over in sparkling Austrian crystals.   Click here   for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer[/QUOTE]

<div>No signature cocktails at our wedding.</div>
  • We are having a winter wedding, and since my fiancee goes by the name Todd, we are going with Hot Toddies as out signature cocktail :
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are having a winter wedding, and since my fiancee goes by the name Todd, we are going with Hot Toddies as out signature cocktail
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_giveaways_step-into-spring-day-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:8485d59d-535d-4b0b-8e6a-5c644c8b848eDiscussion:5915e80e-feed-434a-a5d0-16f6bd1c3b76Post:984dec20-1931-40c3-b2c9-72b73c830747">Step into Spring - Day 3</a>:
    [QUOTE]Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win! We LOVE spring-inspired cocktails like  these. />Having a signature cocktail at your wedding? Tell us below!  “Lulu”  (Retail Value $449) Closed-toe, platform pump covered all over in sparkling Austrian crystals.   Click here   for official sweeps rules.

<div>We were thinking about having one but aren't sure what yet...probably something fruity with a nice color to it </div>
  • In Response to Step into Spring - Day 3:
    Yes, we will be having a signature drink. I don't have the exact drink decided on yet, but it will be blue, and maybe sparkling!
  • We definitely are, but haven't decided what it will be yet!  Would love something that matches our colors: green and orange! 
  • Were doing our legendary cotton candy cosmos .. With cotton candy in the cosmo cup and pouring the drink over it !! So yummy
  • We will have a signature cocktail. It will be coconut rum based because both my fianc and I love coconut. We will mix it with some pineapple juice and blue curaao to get a Tiffany blue color. We chose the Tiffany theme because we want our love to always be as sparkly as a Tiffany's diamond.
  • I am getting in Romania (where my husband-elect is from) and our family there has a vineyard. So, we are having homemade wine and moonshine!
  • Haven't really decided. We are having a casual reception at home in the backyard so prob something simple that goes good with BBQ lol.
  • our theme is very traditional and simple.. so we decided against the signiture cocktail and opted for the simple and traditional champagne with strawberries.  Light and refreshing for our summer wedding! Smile
  • Both our parents are from the Caribbean so we have opted for an island signature cocktail coconut rum with pineapple juice yeah mon!!
  • Yes A pomegranate martini haven't decided what to call it yet, possibly pometini
  • We are creating out own drink: Sunset in July for our July 13th nuptuals. 
  • We had a cocktail mixing contest at our engagement party and decided the winner's cocktail would be our signature drink for the wedding. It's basically a mix of vodka, lemonade, and sweet tea.. Perfect for our southern summer shindig! :D
  • we're not having a signature cocktail because my family doesn't drink :( we might have a mocktail though :)
  • We are not having one.
  • Yes! We are having a play on frozen gin and tonic with mint.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_giveaways_step-into-spring-day-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:8485d59d-535d-4b0b-8e6a-5c644c8b848eDiscussion:5915e80e-feed-434a-a5d0-16f6bd1c3b76Post:984dec20-1931-40c3-b2c9-72b73c830747">Step into Spring - Day 3</a>:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards