• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Giveaways

Step into Spring - Day 3

Re: Step into Spring - Day 3

• Im from poland so we are gonna have shots of polish vodka ! 
  • Having paradise punch as my signature drink!
  • We aren't having a signature cocktail but are considering a champagne or martini bar! Those look and taste great.
  • Were calling our signature cocktail Z Red Carpet to go with our 1940's glam wedding and my new last name, it was a popular drink in the 1940's called the red carpet, basically a cosmo with a fancy name!
  • No signature cocktail at our wedding, just an open bar.
  • 1azzazz1azzazz member
    First Comment
    edited March 2013
    We sure are we are having a godiva chocolate martini for me chocolate just represents romance and love.it was one of our favorite drinks when we usto go on our frist dates.
  • Dont have a signature cocktail as of yet, but I do know the cocktail will incorporate a live rose to go along with my theme.. roses everywhere

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_giveaways_step-into-spring-day-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:8485d59d-535d-4b0b-8e6a-5c644c8b848eDiscussion:5915e80e-feed-434a-a5d0-16f6bd1c3b76Post:984dec20-1931-40c3-b2c9-72b73c830747">Step into Spring - Day 3</a>:
    [QUOTE]Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win! We LOVE spring-inspired cocktails like  these. />Having a signature cocktail at your wedding? Tell us below!  “Lulu”  (Retail Value $449) Closed-toe, platform pump covered all over in sparkling Austrian crystals.   Click here   for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer[/QUOTE]
  • We are not having a signature cocktail at our wedding. My fianc comes from a huge Pentacostal background and it was completely unheard of to have alcohol at weddings... Until I can around and now we are having a self serve bar! :
  • As we are getting married in Cyprus, it will probably be something fruity and tropical. Undecided yet. Plus we'll cook up an non-alcoholic too...
  • We aren't having a signature cocktail. Just a fully stocked premium open bar and champagne toast!
    image Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • No signature cocktail but yes to the vodka luge!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_giveaways_step-into-spring-day-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:8485d59d-535d-4b0b-8e6a-5c644c8b848eDiscussion:5915e80e-feed-434a-a5d0-16f6bd1c3b76Post:984dec20-1931-40c3-b2c9-72b73c830747">Step into Spring - Day 3</a>:
    [QUOTE]Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win! We LOVE spring-inspired cocktails like  these. />Having a signature cocktail at your wedding? Tell us below!  “Lulu”  (Retail Value $449) Closed-toe, platform pump covered all over in sparkling Austrian crystals.   Click here   for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer[/QUOTE]

<div>We are not having a signature cocktail at our wedding.</div>
  • We are not planning on having a signature cocktail. However, our requirement from our bartenders will be knowledge of a hand-full of different martinis!
  • Beer in a bottle!
  • We are not having a signature cocktail but I thought about it. I just felt there isn't a need at least at my wedding. It's a pretty cool idea though
    September 22, 2013 I finally say I DO!!
  • We haven't decided on a signiture drink yet, but we are thinking along the lines of a southern speciality since we spent a lot of time in Savannah, GA. Something with sweet tea vodka perhaps? :)
  • We are: Strawberry mojito!! Everyone i know loves them, plus they go with our theme. Cant wait!
  • Not really. We are going to have several options for guests to pick from! :
  • We are not having one that i know of yet, or not a normal one like most would think of. I used to live in the heart of Bavaria, Germany. This is in fact where Oktoberfest is and at our wedding our choice drink will be bier, and lots of it! I am hoping to get several types of German bier. Ther would be no better way to make this my fairy tail wedding then to win these amazing Cinderella "glass slippers." I have loved her for all my life and secretly my dream job would be to be Cinderella at any of the Disney parks! Please pick me for the winner of these shoes! Danka! (Thank you in German) ~Amber
  • We are!!! "Lover blue brew!" Vodka, st Germain elderflower liqueur, fresh lemon juice, izzy sparkling blackberry and fresh raspberries and blackberries the perfect summer wedding drink!!!
  • No we will not be doing a signature coccktail as we're trying to keep costs down.  Wine, Beer, Lilac Lemonade & a Champaigne Toast!! Kiss

• Fruit flavored waters
  • Not sure yet, but since we are getting married at an AllInclusive Resort, we might not have one.
    Visit Caribbean.weddings.com

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are doing champagne jello shots for the wedding party and hot applejack spiked mulled cider for guests :
  • We are definitely having a signature drink. It's called Jay & Darla Purple Passion. We got the idea from a pool hall we visit on our date night. It consist of three different vodka's, sprite, and a few other  I can't mention (don't want to spoil the suprise). It also happened to go well with our wedding colors.
    The future Mrs. Harvey
  • The Signature Cocktail idea for our Miami Summer Wedding is a Coconut Mojito although the final decision hasn't been made yet.
  • Since the wedding and reception are in a church hall, we'll be having a summer berry mock tail.
  • No signature cocktails, but we'll be having an open bar for one hour :)
  • Yes! We haven't come up with a name for it, but it'll be a pretty pink color!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards