Giveaways

Step into Spring - Day 2

Re: Step into Spring - Day 2

• My colors are navy blue and silver: timeless and perfect for my Kentucky day

In Response to Step into Spring - Day 2:
    Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win!   We love this season for its romantic pastel color palette! />What are your wedding colors? Any spring colors? “Rhianna”  (Retail Value $350) Modern cone wedge heel and hidden platform are adorned with Austrian crystals. Dyeable to up to 35+ shades!   Click here  for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
  • In Response to Step into Spring - Day 2:
    Canary yellow & sage!

Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win!   We love this season for its romantic pastel color palette! />What are your wedding colors? Any spring colors? “Rhianna”  (Retail Value $350) Modern cone wedge heel and hidden platform are adorned with Austrian crystals. Dyeable to up to 35+ shades!   Click here  for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
    Eggplant, cream, with hints of navy
  • My colors are Blue silver and white.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
    My colors are black, white and burgundy Laughing
  • We've chosen to have a dark purple and a crimson red with a touch of green for our wedding! Laughing
  • I am doing oasis (teal), white, with some orange. So cute! Cool
    The Future Mrs. Rittgers.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
    My wedding color is WHITE ... My fiance and I reunited after twenty years and white reminds me of the fairy tale ending we are living right now.
  • In Response to Re: Step into Spring - Day 2:
    [QUOTE]My colors are navy blue and silver: timeless and perfect for my Kentucky day.

OMG!! I am doing the exact colors....So cool
    Posted by Knot Jennifer

Our wedding colors are navy and light green - with a little bit of white and coral thrown in there to keep it bright and fun! 
    Weekend on Cloud Nine
  • My color scheme is Tiffany Blue, Spearmint, White, and Cream.
  • Ivory, Light pink blush, grey pearl
  • We're going with light grey and lavender for our August wedding :)

Posted by Knot Jennifer
  • My color palette is ivory -- the girls are wearing ivory and it's stunning.  The flowers are going to be lilacs and the guys will be wearing lilac vests!
  • edited March 2013
    Our colors are plum and powder blue!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • A New Year's Eve celebration with 'Blue and Silver Inspiration!'
  • Red, orange, purple roses!!
  • romantic pastel roses, white, beige, peach and light pink :) so excited, cant wait for the big day!!!

Posted by Knot Jennifer
  • Light Blue and Brown! 
  • Navy and fuchsia for a late summer wedding !! 3
  • Our wedding colors are black, ivory, maroon burnt orange. Pretty fall colors.
  • Teal, fuschia, and silver for a June wedding in the evening :
  • Light Blue and Brown! 
  • Silver and gold
    Choose me, I would love to win!
  • My wedding colors compliment my fiance and I with his dark and mysterious personality which would be black and my romantic yet wild side which would be hot pink. We are also incorporating a little crystal to represent the sparkle in both our personalities.
  • Our wedding colors are blush, cream and a hint of silver.
  • Silver grey and blush pink! I'm so happy my fianc helped me with them!!
  • Our wedding colors are turquoise blue, light yellow, and white.
  • My wedding colors are lavender and purple! I think its a beautiful and elegant color!
  • In response to 'What are your wedding colors? Any spring colors?":

My dress is ivory, my maids of honor and bridesmaid are wearing a royal/navy blue, and the rest of the decor is going to be white and ivory.  I'm getting married in May, and I've always associated blue with that month, but, other than that, I don't know if the colors could really be called spring colors. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards