• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Giveaways

Step into Spring - Day 2

Re: Step into Spring - Day 2

• In Response to Step into Spring - Day 2:
    [QUOTE]Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win!   We love this season for its romantic pastel color palette! />What are your wedding colors? Any spring colors? “Rhianna”  (Retail Value $350) Modern cone wedge heel and hidden platform are adorned with Austrian crystals. Dyeable to up to 35+ shades!   Click here  for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer[/QUOTE]

Our wedding colors are Tiffany Blue, Black and Coral! These colors look gorgeous together. Flowers for the wedding and reception are a combination of pink, magenta and orange. Makes the tiffany blue POP! Super excited! CANNOT WAIT till June 22 :)
  • I am doing silver/grey and light orange!  My dress has silver sparkles and beads on it to match my fiancee's silver vest/tie!
  • My color palette is pale pink and white with gold accents.
  • Since it will be a fall wedding outdoors, our colors will be rich reds, blacks, and purples although if it was a Spring wedding I would be partial to a robin's egg blue wedding :)
    In Response to Step into Spring - Day 2:
    [QUOTE]Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win!   We love this season for its romantic pastel color palette! />What are your wedding colors? Any spring colors? “Rhianna”  (Retail Value $350) Modern cone wedge heel and hidden platform are adorned with Austrian crystals. Dyeable to up to 35+ shades!   Click here  for official sweeps rules.

We are planning to use rose red and cream as our main wedding colors. 
  • Cream, Chocolate Brown and Olive Green!

• Heather grays and marigold yellow. :
  • Our wedding colors are watermelon pink, tangerine orange, ivory, and silver.  Perfect for our outdoor July wedding
  • My colors are coral, sage, and sand :
  • So far I'm thinking Malibu Blue, Teal, Navy, USMC Blue for our fall wedding.
  • Our colors are going to be Purple and Blue with some siliver. 6/6/14Laughing
    Wdding colors will represent the fall and foliage- Persimmon
  • The colors for my wedding are going to be a deep violet purple and royal blue with silver accents. These rich vibrant colors work so well together. I can't wait to see them on my beautiful bridesmaids!
  • Our colors are Coral and Orange, with a base of Charcoal. My fiance actually chose the Coral (I'm surprised, since it's basically pink!). We're keeping it simple, yet elegant...our ceremony and reception are at a castle!

My colors are purple, white and grey! Simple and am very proud to say, my fiance chose the colors. #teamwork
  • Lavendar, Lime, and Turquoise. :)
  • Our main wedding color is purple with some rustic accents thrown in...burlaps, lighter colors, etc.  LOVE those shoes, they would go great with my Paloma Blanca dress!
  • Gold and pastel pink.
  • My colors will be ALL White with some soft grey and bling accents! 
    In Response to Step into Spring - Day 2:
  • My colors are black and white with pink flowers. These shoes will match my dress and color scheme perfectly.
  • My colors are black and white with pink flowers. These shoes will match my dress and color scheme perfectly.
  • my color theme is platinum,silver and dark navy blue and white for flowers i just think its very elegant looking :
  • Kelly green begonia
  • Our wedding colors are black, white and Kelly green!
  • My wedding colors are Navy Blue and Gold, I choose these colors as my fianc is a proud Navy Veteran and we are high school sweethearts our school colors were also navy blue and gold. I am using a rich tropical green as an accent to tie in our "Havana Nights" theme!
  • my colors are a dark purple with a splash of teal in the decoration
  • purple and champagne!
  • purple and champagne!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards