Giveaways

Step into Spring - Day 2

Re: Step into Spring - Day 2

• In Response to Step into Spring - Day 2:
    Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win!   We love this season for its romantic pastel color palette! />What are your wedding colors? Any spring colors? “Rhianna”  (Retail Value $350) Modern cone wedge heel and hidden platform are adorned with Austrian crystals. Dyeable to up to 35+ shades!   Click here  for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
    Burnt Orange, vivid red and white.
  • White, gray and yellow. Perfect for a modern chic wedding in the Caribbean!
  • Teal and peacock colors!  This is for September.
  • our wedding colors are white, ivory, champagne and blush!
  • colors are a pale blush for the bridesmaids
    Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win!   We love this season for its romantic pastel color palette! />What are your wedding colors? Any spring colors? “Rhianna”  (Retail Value $350) Modern cone wedge heel and hidden platform are adorned with Austrian crystals. Dyeable to up to 35+ shades!   Click here  for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
    My wedding colors are aubergine dresses for my maid of honor and bridesmaids. Their bouquets colors are going to be orange(circus roses) with a pop of yellow and red mums and a bit of red berries which will add a pop of color to their dresses. My dress is ivory and my bouquet is traditional, ivory, champagne, white and a touch of green. My wedding theme is traditional, chic and vintage. Laughing
  • Blue and coral! :
  • Coral,white and a touch of silver
  • Love my colors royal purple, shades of purple and silver :
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My wedding colors are Burgundy white and silver .. These shoes are amazing !!
  • Our colors are Lapis and Lime Green with a little grey. They are not spring colors but I think they are perfect! Less than 3 months away!!!
  • Colors are Purple & Turquoise, like a peacock feather!  

In Response to Step into Spring - Day 2:
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
  • Coral, ivory, and sea green.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer

Pink Blush and Gold Shimmer!

Posted by Knot Jennifer
    We're having a fall wedding so our colors will be red and orange. 
  • Wedding colors are moss and severals shades of green...we are having a destination wedding..
  • Pale pink and grey with a dash of mercury glass everywhere!
  • White black and similar to a Tiffany blue
  • Ivory and light blue with accents of cobalt!
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
    Purple,Silver, and white :)
  • Turquoise, with purples and pinks mixed in!
    Posted by Knot Jennifer

pastel pinks, off white, white!
  • Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win!

We love this season for its romantic pastel color palette!

>What are your wedding colors? Any spring colors?

So excited about these gorgeous pumps! Our colors are Eggshell and Baby Blue with Sage accents. Nervous and thrilled with the planning process! 

x Heidi
  • Orange and white!  A little bit of spring and summer for a late June outdoor wedding!  :)
  • We are using Yellows and Greys!  Seems to be very popular lately.  It fits us, because I didn't want our colors to be too feminine, but the yellow just really pops with the grey/charcoal next to it!
  • My wedding colors Royal blue and fuchsia, April 6th 2013!!
  • My wedding colors are silver and bright aqua blue perfect for our December Winter Wonderland wedding.  No spring pastel colors unfortunately. 
  • I love pretty/feminine color schemes like ivory, champagne, coral and turquise, with hints of pink =)
  • Ivory, gold, blush :
  • My color palette is coral, turquoise, ivory and deep brown.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards