Maryland-Baltimore

FUN: Weekend Plans

Another awesome weekend ahead.. Friday:  Moving files at work, then out to lunch with my  boss and coworker (with work paying), then I get to leave early so I'm picking up more cupcakes for tasting Saturday - Cleaning up a bit, out to dinner with my friend and her dad, then off to the Paul McCartney concert !!!!!!!!!!! (I could keep going on with the !!!'s) Sunday - Relaxing and going over wedding stuff. Hopefully talking to my florist

Re: FUN: Weekend Plans

• edited December 2011
    Today: hanging out with FI...maybe doing some wedding planning (ie making a play list for the DJ and picking songs for the ceremony)Saturday: Volleyball tournament at FI's families church, O's vs. Red Socks game!Sunday: More house hunting!
  • edited December 2011
    Friday - going over to FI's cleaning, picking up our marriage license, going to a pampered chef party with one of my BM's, and maybe going out with FI's family with his uncle Saturday - cleaning FI's house, and helping him and his brother put down a pergo floor, and I don't know what else Sunday - hopefully relaxing, and working on some wedding stuff
  • jadebabyjadebaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Friday: Working til 5:15, then dinner with friends at Sakura... Yay fried rice! Saturday: Working til 1:00, Possibly HarCo Farm Fair Sunday: Working til 1:00, not sure what else...
    photobucket-29369-1334754217385 2012-12-30_13-03-57_810_zps6f98a3be
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Friday - Work, then dinner at home, then continuing to gather and price stuff for the Yard SaleSaturday - YARD SALE!!! We'll be up at the butt crack of dawn for this, but hopefully it'll be a good time!Sunday - Nothing? Probably figuring out what to do with leftover yard sale rejects.

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w -- BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w -- BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d -- BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    BabyFruit Ticker

Decorate This
  • HoosierTerpHoosierTerp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Friday:  Work, run (or gym if it is raining), Pei Wei take-out and Wii.  Saturday:  Softball, mani/pedi, then heading downtown for the fabulous wedding of a special lady :)  I will be sure to take lots of pictures! Sunday:  Bruch and Orioles game with a group from the wedding.  Then some recovering on the couch! 
  • Snowhte21Snowhte21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Friday: Dentist appointment in the AM, cleaning the entire house and going shopping for party supplies and then dinner with IL's at Jalapenos tonight! Saturday: probably more cleaning and getting ready for our BBQ/Potluck. I'm looking forward to breaking in the new deck and patio set :)Sunday: Attempting to go to the Annapolis Farmer's Market and then we have a friends wedding that evening. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • wawajeannewawajeanne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Friday: worky work.  Yummy roast beef dinner at home with DH and lots of laundry and finally really cleaning up the kitchen after the bomb I set off in there last friday.  There are bits of powdered sugar, flour and god knows what hiding in all the corners.Saturday:  I'm not sure.  I'm supposed to visit my brother for his birthday but that might not happen.   If not then cleaning the cars and motorcycle, going for a ride and then a friend's b-day party. Sunday: either drive home from pgh or just relax.  more cleaning most likely and making sticky buns to stick in the freezer for next weekend.
  • edited December 2011
    Friday - dinner with FI and my parents then RSVP card numbering and invitation stuffing (hoping to mail them this weekend) Saturday - gym, errands, make 2 pies, BBQ at FIL's house with everyone we've ever known Sunday - training, work on guest book and table numbers with my friend (BM) - the graphic designer, then ... hopefully a nap, and counting down the hours to next weekend.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Arb... Is that for me? I am confused! :0)
  • edited December 2011
    lol I figured that might be confusing so I deleted it - it was for FakeErin, aka Hoosier
  • edited December 2011
    Friday  -  working out, tidying up the house, some planning, hopefully a night at home!Saturday  -  working out, playing with my puppy, dinner in Ellicott City with one BM and her BF and a few other friendsSunday  -   relaxing and also going to a friend's opera performance
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gotya... Nevermind then!
  • weezie825weezie825 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Today- Working Late.  Boo! Hiss!Saturday- Lunch with In-Laws.  Sunday- No plans yet
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Today: Work, but I get to leave an hour early as I'm heading up to Aberdeen to see the folks. I have to brace myself for the drunk fools on the MARC train. Tomorrow: Meet with our DOC Heidi to talk about the wedding. We have A LOT to talk about, I hope I don't forget anything! Sunday: Do some shopping and work on our wedding scrapbook.
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight: Meeting with Pastor for meeting 2 of 3.  Then other misc. wedding related stuff at home. Tomorrow: Shopping and wedding related projects. Sunday: Working all day.
  • edited December 2011
    Friday- work, home to do 30 day shred and stalk my mailbox, then Fredrick for my MOH's "bridesmaid get together" for her wedding with lots of good food and wine :) Saturday- 30 day shred, LAUNDRY while waiting for the mailman, wedding errands, then having friends over for dinner Sunday- House hunting and 30 day shred.
  • edited December 2011
    Friday-work, errands, workout, continue addressing invitation envelopesSaturday--visit FI's grandmother who just got home from the hospital, then down to DC for a concert--Tori AmosSunday--Rehoboth outlets for the day
  • edited December 2011
    Today: kickboxing, dentist @ 1, then coming home and heading up to Hoboken, NJ with FI to visit our friends (a couple) and ask them to be in our wedding :) Saturday: Hopefully take the metro into the City and do some (window) shopping and just enjoy NYC in general Sunday: Hang out in Hoboken and come home... FI leaves for a Boston work trip on Monday so hopefully we'll get to spend some quality time together that night :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
  • edited December 2011
    Friday: Working, then home to put the last coat of paint on the bathroom walls Saturday - Painting the Bathroom trim then attempting to lay tile with DH.Sunday - Probably finishing the tile. And hopefully vegging out and doing nothing for a while! :)
    *Erin*

MyBio image

• edited December 2011
    Friday.......Moving! Ugh it's going so slowly and I'm current taking a break. Saturday...... Meeting up with Jen Lowe to see our wedding album layout and make changes. Followed by a fuuuuuuull day of unpacking. Sunday....... On call. Reporting to the hospital Bright and Early. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards