Ohio-Columbus

Wedding ceremony/reception items for sale

I am having a Yard Sale Fri and Sat July 30-31st.  9-2.  My address is 717 W 7th St, marysville, OH 43030.  Worth the drive. 

List of items - 3-4' wire plantars (2 of them), white wooden wishing well, white mailbox on wodden standing post, round mirrors for table displays, blue and purple beads on wire for decorating, a trillion feet of vine leaf foliage, a blue mosiac glass candle holders, LOTS of blue/purple vase glass beads (they filled about 20 vases), some battery activated white lights, large wrought iron archway (to get married under or great for photo opportunities).  Lots of left over ribbon...such as a skinny navy ribbon.  Hope to see you!  Jennifer

Re: Wedding ceremony/reception items for sale

• AlliD11AlliD11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi there - I can't make it during those times to get to your yard sale but I am interest in the wrought iron archway.  If you could email me with a picture and how much you are asking for it, I could come get it Thursday night or Saturday afternoon... whatever works for you. my email is Luckychik11@gmail.com.
    thanks! :)

Alli

• edited December 2011
    Hi Jennifer,
    I was unable to make it over the weekend, but was wondering if the white mailbox is still available? If so, could I please be sent a picture and asking price at LMM67285@aol.com?

Thanks & hope the sale went well!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards