Ohio-Columbus

DJ Mike Higgins/Buckeye Entertainment?

Hi Ladies,

Hope you can help me out.  Our DJ has fallen off the face of the planet (changed his number, his webpage is down, and his emails bounce back) so we are trying to find another one last minute.  I contacted Buckeye Entertainment because of the great recommendations, and Byron is busy that night, but he recommended Mike Higgins.  Has anyone used him before?  What did you think?  TIA!
imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: DJ Mike Higgins/Buckeye Entertainment?

• edited December 2011
    We just hired him for our wedding next year.  He's been with Byron since day 1 and has a great personality too.  We had one meeting with Byron and Higgins and signed a contract then.  They were both very professional and prepared.  They give you handouts on popular songs and they have a form to help you figure out what you want.  As professional as they were, they were also very friendly, down-to-earth, and all around great guys.  I think you should meet them and see what you think.

Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Totally agree with the PP. We met with Byron and Mike and liked them a lot and signed the contract right there. They are willing to play whatever music we want, and seem very down-to-earth. They also have uplighting if you are interested... I was excited when I found that out! They are going to do a walk-through of our reception venue next year and help us figure out a layout and where to put the uplighting. I highly recommend them... and they are not expensive compared to other companies!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jnkreagerjnkreager member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much ladies!  I appreciate the input!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • shushu1208shushu1208 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had Mike Higgins and he was fantastic!!  Couldn't have had a better reception and ceremony and everyone couldn't say enough good things about it.  He kept the music going all night long and everyone loved his music choices and people were dancing all nigh tlong.  We can't recommend him highly enough!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards