Michigan-Detroit
Options

The Bavarian Inn - Frankenmuth

Hi! I'm just wondering who has gotten married at The Bavarian Inn in Frankenmuth, MI. I know it's one of The Knot's 2012 best places to get married, so I'm hoping someone here has gotten married there. I'm trying to decide between the lodge and the restuarant, and I just wanted someone else's perspective. :) Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: The Bavarian Inn - Frankenmuth

• Options
    I didn't get married there but quite a few of my friends work there the hotel asks I used to work there as well. I world recommend the hotel as they have quite a bit of scenery. There's at least two different places to do the ceremony there and rooms where the reception would be held are out of the eye of the general public a well as the other hotel guests. The food is on the same level as the Bavarian inn restaurant and they have a pretty normal selection of beer wine and liquor. I know many of the coordinators servers and bartenders personally and most of them are great at their job. Price wise, I understand it's quite expensive but if you have the money it's worth it. Just make sure your wedding isn't during one of Frankenmuths big festivals they hold several times a year. Parking will be terrible and there could possibly be a shortage of rooms and alcohol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards